+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am a 9ers fan, I come in peace! LoL

Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    If we lose, you bet your *** I will be back here on these boards. I am not ashamed to give congrats to the winning team. BUT, if we win and I come back here, then I suspect you will give the props to the 9ers as well.
    I always give props, a few weeks ago I had to text my ****ty eagles friend and give him props on the win. Meh! I did it but didn't like it.

The 9er fans are showing up on the Giants' boards. Is this nervouness or confidence???? I really cannot tell. But since you are here. . . . .How is Alex Smith's injury????? I heard it was his throwing hand.

How do the stinkin Jets get a home game vs the 9ers? NFL shoulda sent their butts to SF, no pun intended..and have them play us at Met-life. This is the 3rd time in 2 seasons we gotta play in their house.

We finally got NO at home after playing in the dome against them like the last 3 meetings.

And welcome to the boards.......

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    How do the stinkin Jets get a home game vs the 9ers? NFL shoulda sent their butts to SF, no pun intended..and have them play us at Met-life. This is the 3rd time in 2 seasons we gotta play in their house.

We finally got NO at home after playing in the dome against them like the last 3 meetings.
    I like our chances better in the Stick. Team plays better in white.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    If we get pressure on Alex, I expect at least a fumble or pick. I think dline/oline play and the running game will dictact how this game turns out.
    I think your asking for a bit too much. The way our dline is playing. We couldn't put pressure on highschool QB. These guys are playing awful. I think this game is going to be a high scoring game.

Bench Player
    Another 9ers fan here. Good luck to your team Sunday. After reading some comments I had to register and find out what forum you guys are reading and seeing our so called fans? The only official forum is at 49ers.com Not 49ers Fan zone of whatever it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezely View Post
    The 9er fans are showing up on the Giants' boards. Is this nervouness or confidence???? I really cannot tell. But since you are here. . . . .How is Alex Smith's injury????? I heard it was his throwing hand.
    It's not either nervousness or confidence, it's just me trying to extend an olive branch between fans. There are already a million homer idiot moron 9ers fans in here talking their **** and completely ill representing our team. As for Alex's injury, you know as much as I do... what's been reported. Harbs is notorious for holding all the cards he has very close to his chest. He will not allow what is only absolutely nessecary out to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiant_Killer View Post
    deacades of suckage ? thats like the pot calling the kettle black you guys wernt exactly world beaters by any streach of the means

You lack reading comprehension skills along with spelling! I said "decade" genius!

Well I am a man of my word... I have come to say congrats on absolutely working us over in every way!!! Y'all had our number that's for sure! I will not hang my head down though, the Giants aren't the defending champs for no reason. I guess we will meet again in the post season (that's if my team doesn't freakin' implode!!!). Well done Giants/Giants fans!

+ Reply to Thread