+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I am a 9ers fan, I come in peace! LoL

What? So we didn't win by "luck" today? Next time, get yourself a real QB before you come on here talking smack! What's Alex QBR now? What a BS useless stat!

Haven't seen NYGiant_killer? Where is that smack talking tool? We still got planty of humble pie to serve you tools.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiant_Killer View Post
    deacades of suckage ? thats like the pot calling the kettle black you guys wernt exactly world beaters by any streach of the means
    Just for the record here, the Giants were only truly awful for one decade (1970s).

Here's the number of championship game appearances by decade. The team started in 1925.
    1927* (no playoffs existed but needed to win last game to win championship)
    1933 1934 1935 1938 1939
    1941 1943 1944 1946
    1950 1956 1958 1959
    1961 1962 1963
    2000 2007

The 70s were our only miserable decade, the only one where they did not contend for a title.

Your team started in 1946 and your first title shot came in 1981.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    What? So we didn't win by "luck" today? Next time, get yourself a real QB before you come on here talking smack! What's Alex QBR now? What a BS useless stat!

Haven't seen NYGiant_killer? Where is that smack talking tool? We still got planty of humble pie to serve you tools.
    I came in here with nothing but respect from the start, and have kept it the entire time. Can't say the same for some of y'all. Why don't you try winning with a little grace instead of running your trap?

Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    I came in here with nothing but respect from the start, and have kept it the entire time. Can't say the same for some of y'all. Why don't you try winning with a little grace instead of running your trap?
    u mightve but all of the rest sure weren't

How bout next time we play your team. you 9er fans don't come on here sprouting BS that you gave us the game or we lucked out & the 9ers were the better team.! WTF is NYGiant_killer? Tool has completely gone kaput since we dismantled his powerhouse team.

I appreciate you coming on here an eating some crow with class.

Every fan base hase there d bags, we've met some of yours this week and you met some of ours.

Take care.

#80 get well soon...

Banned
    How did we lose to this 49ers team.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    How did we lose to this 49ers team.
    Our D is better than your D.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Our D is better than your D.
    Yeah but still we still should have beat up on that team.

Smile

10/19/2012
    Sorry to inform you .................You Lost the Game ! Say hi to Martin ! !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-30-2012 at 11:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread