+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I am a 9ers fan, I come in peace! LoL

Veteran
    GEES, someone giving niners fans $10 to sign up here??
    If they lose, suicide watch is going to be on overtime in SF.

I wasn't spewing how talented our team is. One of your members started to talk football with me, and I was answering. I wasn't sneaking anything in. It's obvious the mistakes of KW were huge mistakes that cost us vital points. You can think what you want about my coming here. I guess there is just no convincing everyone becuase they have their own pre-determined thoughts on the other team's fans.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by #1_49ers_fan View Post
    Greetings to all the Giants fans. I was reading some of the threads on here and I felt like making a profile so I could come in and say my piece. I just wanted to say that it will be a great game on Sunday. The Giants are not the reigning SB champs for no reason. Y'all have a great team! The 9ers are also one of the better teams in the NFL so it will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. If we lose I will not hang my head in shame because we will have lost to a great team. Of course I hope we take the W because I am still a little bummed about how we lost to you guys in the NFCCG. Even though we lost that game, I was still stoked that the 9ers made it as far as they did. Coach Harbaugh turned our team around so damn fast! I wasn't expecting much last season because I had become so used to losing. We had to endure the "decade of suck", and it was and still is an awesome feeling to see the 9ers relevant again. Anyhow, good luck (that is not meant as a backhanded compliment) to the Giants team. Hoping for no injuries to either team's players. Go 9ers!!!
    The Niners have certainly proven themselves to be among the best teams in the league, that defense is amazing. Sadly, most of the SF fans don't have as much class as you do. I hope both teams come out with no injuries and it's a great game... I would say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it

Greetings to all the Giants fans. I was reading some of the threads on here and I felt like making a profile so I could come in and say my piece. I just wanted to say that it will be a great game on Sunday. The Giants are not the reigning SB champs for no reason. Y'all have a great team! The 9ers are also one of the better teams in the NFL so it will be a great, hard fought game by both teams. If we lose I will not hang my head in shame because we will have lost to a great team. Of course I hope we take the W because I am still a little bummed about how we lost to you guys in the NFCCG. Even though we lost that game, I was still stoked that the 9ers made it as far as they did. Coach Harbaugh turned our team around so damn fast! I wasn't expecting much last season because I had become so used to losing. We had to endure the "decade of suck", and it was and still is an awesome feeling to see the 9ers relevant again. Anyhow, good luck (that is not meant as a backhanded compliment) to the Giants team. Hoping for no injuries to either team's players. Go 9ers!!!
    No injuries is something we can all rally around.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Love how these 9er fans come in peace & then start spewing how talented their team is & how they are gonna give our DC/Coaches nightmares. Like I'm so sure their DC/coaches are sleeping like babies cuz they aren't worried about our offensive weapons.

"We (KW) made some really collosal mistakes in the NFCCG. It wasn't like the Giants came to the stick and crushed us."

See how he cleverly snuck in the " You didn't beat us, we beat ourselves" card in there?

9ers are finally a good team after a decade of suckage & getting high draft picks, which bad teams get, and now they are world beaters & going by what I have read on their boards, we don't stand a chance against them Sunday.
    Funny, Eli was a down away from tying the game in the first game and that sorry *** offense couldn't convert a single 3rd down all game in the NFCCG, that's conveniently left out of 49ers fan who still have the their feelings hurt over the lost fumbles.

All-Pro
    I wasn't spewing how talented our team is. One of your members started to talk football with me, and I was answering. I wasn't sneaking anything in. It's obvious the mistakes of KW were huge mistakes that cost us vital points. You can think what you want about my coming here. I guess there is just no convincing everyone becuase they have their own pre-determined thoughts on the other team's fans.

#1_49ers_fan - the sensitivity you may encounter on this forum is due to the extreme ignorant and loud mouth SF fans we saw far too often last year leading up to the game, and to my knowledge not one of those loud mouth fans had the guts to return afterwards. We deal with some pretty annoying fans (Dallas & Eagles come to mind) but none were more obnoxious than SF last year, and none were more classy, in my opinion, than GB.

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    #1_49ers_fan - the sensitivity you may encounter on this forum is due to the extreme ignorant and loud mouth SF fans we saw far too often last year leading up to the game, and to my knowledge not one of those loud mouth fans had the guts to return afterwards. We deal with some pretty annoying fans (Dallas & Eagles come to mind) but none were more obnoxious than SF last year, and none were more classy, in my opinion, than GB.
    Yeah I can imagine you guys had some dillhole SF fans come in here last year. We went from complete crap to really great in one season. People just didn't know how to handle themselves. It was like hitting the football lottery. All this money all the sudden, and they lost their minds. And since we beat you in the regular season, everyone thought it was going to be a lock. I am sure people came in here running their traps and then after we lost, they didn't have the balls to come back here and tip their hats to you and your team. I LoL at the people that are posting their hate to me in here already. All I did was try to show that not all SF fans are dillweeds, and that some of us have class. But, I suppose there are always the morons just like you said, and they are on both of our boards. Good times!

Well in that regard, I truely expect you to come back to our boards after the game and let us know how it feels to lose to the Superbowl Champs!

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Well in that regard, I truely expect you to come back to our boards after the game and let us know how it feels to lose to the Superbowl Champs!
    If we lose, you bet your *** I will be back here on these boards. I am not ashamed to give congrats to the winning team. BUT, if we win and I come back here, then I suspect you will give the props to the 9ers as well.

If we lose, you bet your *** I will be back here on these boards. I am not ashamed to give congrats to the winning team. BUT, if we win and I come back here, then I suspect you will give the props to the 9ers as well.
    Most of us will.

You might want to wait until like Wednesday or so to stop by if we lose though. It will be all snot towels and suicide attempts around here, while most everyone else has just deteriorated to small hand to hand melees.

Not going to be a friendly place for the likes of you.
    Last edited by TextureDj; 10-08-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: english?

+ Reply to Thread