+ Reply to Thread

Coughlin's annual gala inspires Giants

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...nspires-giants

Excerpt: "Every year, for the last seven years, Tom Coughlin has hosted the “Champions for Children Gala," a fundraiser for his wonderful Jay Fund Foundation. The event raises a lot of money to help families of children with cancer.

It does a little good for the Giants, too.

It turns out the Giants are undefeated in games played immediately after the annual gala is held, which is good news for them considering the timing of this year’s event. The eighth annual gala will be held on Friday night at Cipriani in Manhattan.

Two days later, the Giants face the tough San Francisco 49ers in a much-anticipated rematch of the NFC championship game.

Coincidence or inspiration? Whatever it is, it definitely has worked. Here’s a look at the Giants’ post-Gala history. For more information on this year’s event – which has 36 current Giants scheduled to attend – go to TCJayFund.org." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Whatever inspires this team, so be it. It obviously works for them and it works for us!

I'm glad this team is so vested into charities!

“I never try to be something I'm not,”

Eli Manning