+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Texans vs Jets

Hybrid View

Texans vs Jets

Well..........I got nothin'............

Worst MNF game ever. Houston should spank the Jets but this is a good example of one team taking another team too lightly. I hope the Jets get wrecked.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Banned
    I want to see what fat Tebow can do

Should be a close, competitive game. Texans should hold off the Jets though.

I say 34-13 Texans
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

well I got the score wrong, but hey I sort of got it right on how the game would be lol.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Jets actually gave the Texans their toughest game of the yr. If Sanchez was a better QB, they might win that game. JJ Watt swatted down like 20 of his passes.

I told several people that I thought the Texans/Jets game would be a close game(no more than a TD win by the Texans). I dont think the Texans took the Jets lightly, I think the Jets are a desperate team and would give it there all to try and win, especially on National TV. I laughed when Gruden mentioned that he never saw a more miserable 2-2 team than the Jets.

The only thing I did not like was that cheap shot chop/low block on Cushing by Slausen when Cushing had his back turned to him. I guess it has not been confirmed yet, but Cushing may have a torn ACL? I hope Slausen is fined. I know its football and injuries happen, but Cushing had no way to protect himself when Slausen decided to go low from behind at his knees.

Thats ok Slausen, karma is a *****.
    "Why did it take us three years to figure out Jerel Jernigan can play?" John Mara

That game lulled me to sleep. Thank god the Jets lost because it would have been Lombardi talks all over again. Sanchez blows dog. The team is just a bust.

Didn't catch the game last night, but most of Houston's games have been boring and it sounds like this one is no different. They're a very good team with a few exciting defensive players (namely Watt), but the overall flow of their games has been awful.

Will Watt be DPOY?