+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Texans vs Jets

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    That game lulled me to sleep. Thank god the Jets lost because it would have been Lombardi talks all over again. Sanchez blows dog. The team is just a bust.
    The game put me to sleep too...lol...

Texans overrated like always, they beat one decent team the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Texans overrated like always, they beat one decent team the Broncos.
    Can't believe I'm defending the Texans here, but how exactly are they overrated?

They're pretty solid all the way around, with absolutely great players with Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, Jonathan Joseph, JJ Watt.

They're about as good as they were last year when they won a playoff game without Mario Williams, Andre Johnson, and they're starting QB Schaub.

Have they been tested by a top contending team? Not really. But from what I've seen with them, they look like one of the best teams in the NFL, if not the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Can't believe I'm defending the Texans here, but how exactly are they overrated?

They're pretty solid all the way around, with absolutely great players with Andre Johnson, Arian Foster, Jonathan Joseph, JJ Watt.

They're about as good as they were last year when they won a playoff game without Mario Williams, Andre Johnson, and they're starting QB Schaub.

Have they been tested by a top contending team? Not really. But from what I've seen with them, they look like one of the best teams in the NFL, if not the best.
    I agree they got too conservative in the second half they completely abandoned the passing game.

You know your team is bad when the most positive thing sportscasters can find to say about you is: "at least they didn't lose by the large margin we thought they'd lose by!"
    Last edited by bigblue58; 10-09-2012 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post

Because they are paper champs, just like the falcons lately every season. Two teams that can't win anything but regular season games.

Sanchez showed me he has the chance to be a good qb.He played with no names and not 1 good wr or tight end.He had 230 yds vs a good defense and made it competative.It remined me of the Giants vs Packers game when we saw what we were capable of.Obviously you add a Keller,and a Hill and you have a better offense.But the Tebow coming in and out screwed their flow and that made it very tough given the quality of team they played which is a top 5 team,no doubt.

Bench Player
    all the Giants do is win and get no respect, the Jets are imploding all the way to a disaster of a season and for some reason they are the story on all sports shows, why, because people like watching a car wreck

+ Reply to Thread