+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Are the 49ers really that good?

The only team that they've played with a winning record was Minnesota (4-1) to whom they lost; the rest are not doing so well. Note Minnesota's schedule has not been tough either.

Green Bay (2-3)
    Detroit (1-4)
    Jets (2-2) likely (2-3) after tonight
    Buffalo (2-3)

I think this will be a winnable game. If the D can hold up than we will be able to score. What say you????????

All-Pro
    They are far better than anyone the Giants have played so far and virtually a lock to make the playoffs... yes, they are good. That doesn't mean I don't think the Giants can win, but they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    The only team that they've played with a winning record was Minnesota (4-1) to whom they lost; the rest are not doing so well. Note Minnesota's schedule has not been tough either.

Green Bay (2-3)
    Detroit (1-4)
    Jets (2-2) likely (2-3) after tonight
    Buffalo (2-3)

I think this will be a winnable game. If the D can hold up than we will be able to score. What say you????????
    Their D is head and shpoulders above the Giants but the Giants offense is better then theirs so is kind of an even match up. But yes.....they are that good......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Their D is head and shpoulders above the Giants but the Giants offense is better then theirs so is kind of an even match up. But yes.....they are that good......
    Their D is "head and shoulders above the Giants?" REALLY??........We'll see about that

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    REALLY? The Giants defense is ranked 16th against the run. And the Giants pass defense being ranked 22nd? REALLY? Educate yourself son. Giants fans are very stupid. Well at least that's what I'm reading.
    LOL you are about to get pummeled and I guarantee you we will not see you back here Sunday night........Our D held your game manger to 1 completion in the 2nd half and overtime last year LOL give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    REALLY? The Giants defense is ranked 16th against the run. And the Giants pass defense being ranked 22nd? REALLY? Educate yourself son. Giants fans are very stupid. Well at least that's what I'm reading.
    Keep playing fantasy football, those stats didn't matter when we punched you in the mouth in the playoffs last year did they? Again, you come here insulting us about education and what not, please go away troll. Your team hasn't won anything in the last decade.

Veteran
    They're a top 5 team. Their idiot fans making their offense the second coming of 2007 Patriots is whats overhyped

All-Pro
    You could ask if the Giants are really good. They have beaten teams that are a combined 2-12. Yes, the 49ers are very good. Their defense is extremely good especially against the run. Their OL is huge and they have the ability to bully DL's. This is bad news for the Giants DL that just keeps making excuses on how teams are playing them. The Giants defense is also not he best against the run and the 49ers I believe lead the league in rushing.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    You could ask if the Giants are really good. They have beaten teams that are a combined 2-12. Yes, the 49ers are very good. Their defense is extremely good especially against the run. Their OL is huge and they have the ability to bully DL's. This is bad news for the Giants DL that just keeps making excuses on how teams are playing them. The Giants defense is also not he best against the run and the 49ers I believe lead the league in rushing.
    Beat me to it.

They have played some poor playing teams but so have we.. the difference is, they are blowing out bad teams.