+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the 49ers really that good?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    We think this is going to be an easy win LMAO???? You 49ers fans came out of no where today screwing up our boards telling us how great your team is.... All of us Giants fans think this is going to be a hard fought game can't say you arrogant 49er fans think the same.
    I don't........I think we are going to blast them into the Bay for what they did to Eli last year..........REVENGE will be OURS

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Plus a lot of our wins last year were 4th Quarter comebacks. You guys should do your homework...
    Dude if your here to talk trash take it to smack talk please we are getting real sick of you guys having threads bumped cause you start trash talking... Jesus Christ they are like roaches don't they have their messageboards that Giants fans can't get into???
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-08-2012 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    This website is so uneducated.
    You are among your people then. Welcome to the boards! lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

Plus a lot of our wins last year were 4th Quarter comebacks. You guys should do your homework...
    Do our homework? Power run team, game manager QB and good defense. That's the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Dude if your here to talk trash take it to smack talk please we are getting real sick of you guys having threads bummed cause you start trash talking... Jesus Christ they are like roaches don't they have their messageboards that Giants fans can't get into???
    Agreed, Giants forum must be the best thing out, all these loser team fans come here, need some RAID for these critters.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    This website is so uneducated.
    The IQ has definitely dropped since you and your fellow trolls have come here

Bench Player
    I'm not talking ****. I'm backing my team up when you obviously are underestimating my team. Regardless I'll be the one with class and I'll come back here win or lose and show sportsmanship. You guys can definitely beat us, I never said anything to argue that. I'm just defending my team. On a side note you guys are hypocrites talking about how bad 49ers fans are....Look at some of your responses. Enough said.

I'm not talking ****. I'm backing my team up when you obviously are underestimating my team. Regardless I'll be the one with class and I'll come back here win or lose and show sportsmanship. You guys can definitely beat us, I never said anything to argue that. I'm just defending my team. On a side note you guys are hypocrites talking about how bad 49ers fans are....Look at some of your responses. Enough said.
    Your fans send death threats to players when you lose big games, enough said.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Your fans send death threats to players when you lose big games, enough said.
    See I don't understand why anyone would take the actions of a very select few number of people and judge the entire fanbase by that. It's not even fair in the slightest. Maybe some of us come here because we are competitive and just want to interact with opposing fans prior to the game, but whatever.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    See I don't understand why anyone would take the actions of a very select few number of people and judge the entire fanbase by that. It's not even fair in the slightest. Maybe some of us come here because we are competitive and just want to interact with opposing fans prior to the game, but whatever.
    by select few you mean 50%? Read the comments on NFL.com. forty whiner fans are almost as bad as filthy fans.. As a whole, people from san fran are scumbags.

+ Reply to Thread