Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    I'm not talking ****. I'm backing my team up when you obviously are underestimating my team. Regardless I'll be the one with class and I'll come back here win or lose and show sportsmanship. You guys can definitely beat us, I never said anything to argue that. I'm just defending my team. On a side note you guys are hypocrites talking about how bad 49ers fans are....Look at some of your responses. Enough said.
    Your missing the point man. This is the x's and o's section for Giants football where we talk about strengths and weakness of teams It just so happens we are playing you next if you don't like what you hear leave bro. You guys have been coming on here all day telling us how we are going to get beat down and this is revenge for last year.....we get it. We know all about your team, they have an excellent running game, phenomenal special teams, powerhouse defense, good coaching even though I think the guy is a disrespectful sore loser. But we are not sold on Alex Smith that is all. If you guys are that is great. I haven't heard you guys say a single thing in how our team is good and you continue to try to put Alex Smith in a class with Eli and to me if you watch football you know Eli is leaps and bounds better then Alex Smith.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-08-2012 at 11:11 PM.