+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Are the 49ers really that good?

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    I'm not talking ****. I'm backing my team up when you obviously are underestimating my team. Regardless I'll be the one with class and I'll come back here win or lose and show sportsmanship. You guys can definitely beat us, I never said anything to argue that. I'm just defending my team. On a side note you guys are hypocrites talking about how bad 49ers fans are....Look at some of your responses. Enough said.
    Your missing the point man. This is the x's and o's section for Giants football where we talk about strengths and weakness of teams It just so happens we are playing you next if you don't like what you hear leave bro. You guys have been coming on here all day telling us how we are going to get beat down and this is revenge for last year.....we get it. We know all about your team, they have an excellent running game, phenomenal special teams, powerhouse defense, good coaching even though I think the guy is a disrespectful sore loser. But we are not sold on Alex Smith that is all. If you guys are that is great. I haven't heard you guys say a single thing in how our team is good and you continue to try to put Alex Smith in a class with Eli and to me if you watch football you know Eli is leaps and bounds better then Alex Smith.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-08-2012 at 11:11 PM.

Good Lord 9ers fans! Carry yourself with a little more class than some of this crap that has been displayed. Some of you are a disgrace to our fan base. Giants fans, don't let some of the homers spoil it for the rest of the bunch. To answer the question, yes I think we are that good. Our D is nasty good as is our special teams. Our offense has taken a quantum leap from that of last year, but still has some work to be done. The Giants are a great team too, definitely a team we shouldn't sleep on. The same goes for you guys. I think it will definitely be a hard fought game! I am hoping for a 9er W, but will not be upset if we take a L to a great Giants team. Lastly, I appologize for some of our moron fans coming in here and spouting their crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    woah... a guy is doing well 5 games in against crappy teams. His career has consistently read SUCK. Vick had a couple good years too. He still sucks. So did Romo (lol romo). It's Alex Smith. He just isn't that good.

You're gonna have to let that go. Their fanbase is looking to erase 7 years of stats in favor of pro-rating his current stats over the rest of his career. Just play along.

Bench Player
    by select few you mean 50%? Read the comments on NFL.com. forty whiner fans are almost as bad as filthy fans
    Wow...just wow...

by select few you mean 50%? Read the comments on NFL.com. forty whiner fans are almost as bad as filthy fans
    Or they should go to smack talk and check it out what their homer fans are saying it's getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    See I don't understand why anyone would take the actions of a very select few number of people and judge the entire fanbase by that. It's not even fair in the slightest. Maybe some of us come here because we are competitive and just want to interact with opposing fans prior to the game, but whatever.
    Its not a select few. Your fansbase has to be the most douchbaggery fanbase out there, and that's saying a lot because we have E-Gals to contend with.

Quote Originally Posted by .scrimmage. View Post
    79-3 the past 2 games... they're pretty good
    It's not fantasy football. You don't get extra wins for scoring lots of points against crap teams.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Your missing the point man this is the x's and o's section for Giants football where we talk about strengths and weakness of teams It just so happens we are playing you next if you don't like what you hear leave bro. You guys have been coming on here all day telling us how we are going to get beat down and this is revenge for last year.....we get it. We know all about your team, they have an excellent running game, phenomenal special teams, powerhouse defense, good coaching even though I think the guy is a disrespectful sore loser. But we are not sold on Alex Smith that is all. If you guys are that is great. I haven't heard you guys same a single thing in how our team is good and you continue to try to put Alex Smith in a class with Eli and to me if you watch football you know Eli is leaps and bounds better then Alex Smith.

No no no. I never compared Eli to Smith. I said you can't compare them because they are two different kinds of QBs in two different systems. Alex Smith is not Eli Manning and will never put up numbers like any of the Mannings have. Eli is Elite and Smith isn't. I guess it was just instinct for me to try to defend my QB because no matter where I go my team still doesn't get any credit after their turn around. I expect this to be one of the closest games we play this year. From what I've seen you guys have been getting down early in almost all of your games so far and coming back in the 2nd half and it doesn't look like Tuck and JPP have been playing to their full potential and it sucks that most of your secondary is injured. Like I said the Giants are in my top 3 favorite teams outside of San Fran so I hope it's a great game and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I don't mean any disrespect to any Giants fans in any of my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    Really? that's all you have? Your like
    12 years old correct?

You meant, "you're" correct? The contraction of "you are" Not "your" as in the possessive of "you".

This 12 year old is still schooling you, dummy.

And my point remains the same, the 49ers are a very good team - one of the top teams in the league - just like the other teams I named. They are not better than any of them because that gets proven on the field, and on the field the 49ers haven't proven themselves to be better than those teams. IN fact, even if they win the SB this year, they still won't be.

Notice the GIants, winners of 2 recent SBs is just one of the very good teams on my list. I didn't put them in their own category because that would be indicative of rampant insecurity and an inferiority complex. Only 49er fans seem to feel the compulsion to do that. It's interesting and amusing. And a little sad.

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    This website is so uneducated.
    WoW. I love this. My 9 year old exhibits better cognitive skills than this.

+ Reply to Thread