Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
No no no. I never compared Eli to Smith. I said you can't compare them because they are two different kinds of QBs in two different systems. Alex Smith is not Eli Manning and will never put up numbers like any of the Mannings have. Eli is Elite and Smith isn't. I guess it was just instinct for me to try to defend my QB because no matter where I go my team still doesn't get any credit after their turn around. I expect this to be one of the closest games we play this year. From what I've seen you guys have been getting down early in almost all of your games so far and coming back in the 2nd half and it doesn't look like Tuck and JPP have been playing to their full potential and it sucks that most of your secondary is injured. Like I said the Giants are in my top 3 favorite teams outside of San Fran so I hope it's a great game and keeps me on the edge of my seat. I don't mean any disrespect to any Giants fans in any of my posts.
Understandable I get it no harm no foul.... We just had a long day with some other 49ers fans not saying you but some so we are a on the edge.