+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are the 49ers really that good?

Bench Player
    I'm stating the truth. You're delusional.

They are good but their stats and Alex Smith stats are super inflated. I mean the Bills have to be the worst Defense I've ever seen, they are worse then the Browns. While Alex Smith is 1st in passer rating doesn't really mean much at all. Eli has like 70 more pass attempts then Alex and 500 yards more and about 30 more completions. All Alex Smith does is throw check downs and if the person is wide open deep off of play action he'll give it a shot. But if he ever had to make a comeback, I don't think he has it in him.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    They are good but their stats and Alex Smith stats are super inflated. I mean the Bills have to be the worst Defense I've ever seen, they are worse then the Browns. While Alex Smith is 1st in passer rating doesn't really mean much at all. Eli has like 70 more pass attempts then Alex and 500 yards more and about 30 more completions. All Alex Smith does is throw check downs and if the person is wide open deep off of play action he'll give it a shot. But if he ever had to make a comeback, I don't think he has it in him.
    Saints and Niners, Divisional playoff game last year. I guess Alex is incapable of coming back and getting in a shootout with an Elite QB.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Yeah I haven't even paid too much attention to them. Division aside, have they played anyone decent so far(NFC)?
    They had that nice come back win against the Panthers and won in Washington but the rest of their victories have been against the AFCW.
    3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick

1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
    2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
    3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
    4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
    5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
    5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
    6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Yes, they are a very good TEAM. They have weaknesses in someplaces and strengths in others. So far those strengths out weigh the weaknesses by a lot. That's what makes them so good. The Giants will have to be at their best in all aspects of the game if they want to be close or win.

Bench Player
    Plus a lot of our wins last year were 4th Quarter comebacks. You guys should do your homework...

Quote Originally Posted by KyleWilliams View Post
    This website is so uneducated.
    Go away troll.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Eli and Smith are two completely different types of QBs. Smith doesn't need to be as effiecient as Eli in our system. Smith can make plays when he wants to, it's his consistency that's an issue. Smith isn't like Eli and won't just throw the ball up trusting his receivers to go get it in coverage. He has some athletic ability but he's more of a cerebral QB. This is also a similar system to what he played at Utah. I'm not saying he's some ultra badass GOAT but this is definitely the best year of his career and a lot of the posts that I've read so far, homerism aside, that most of you think this will be an easy win. The road to the SB goes through San Fran this year. Both of these teams are top 5 NFC teams and I've always been a fan of the Giants, so I hope we have the best game we've had so far this season for both teams.
    We think this is going to be an easy win LMAO???? You 49ers fans came out of no where today screwing up our boards telling us how great your team is.... All of us Giants fans think this is going to be a hard fought game can't say you arrogant 49er fans think the same.

REALLY? The Giants defense is ranked 16th against the run. And the Giants pass defense being ranked 22nd? REALLY? Educate yourself son. Giants fans are very stupid. Well at least that's what I'm reading.
    LOL you are about to get pummeled and I guarantee you we will not see you back here Sunday night........Our D held your game manger to 1 completion in the 2nd half and overtime last year LOL give me a break

REALLY? The Giants defense is ranked 16th against the run. And the Giants pass defense being ranked 22nd? REALLY? Educate yourself son. Giants fans are very stupid. Well at least that's what I'm reading.
    Keep playing fantasy football, those stats didn't matter when we punched you in the mouth in the playoffs last year did they? Again, you come here insulting us about education and what not, please go away troll. Your team hasn't won anything in the last decade.

+ Reply to Thread