+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Williams

He gets so much love, he's the best player in the NFL, he's......................wait, what?

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    Sorry I cant resist, If you guys honestly didnt think you were gifted that game from not 1 but 2 bone headed plays on Kyle Williams then you would have never made a thread dedicated to it. Just saying.
    You didn't lose because of Kyle Williams.

You lost because of Harbaugh, he was outcoached.

Bench Player
    Anyone who blames KW for the NFCCG loss last year is ignorant. We lost because our receivers had 1 reception for 3 yards. Some people need to wake up especially some of my fellow Niner fans.

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    Anyone who blames KW for the NFCCG loss last year is ignorant. We lost because our receivers had 1 reception for 3 yards. Some people need to wake up especially some of my fellow Niner fans.
    OMG! A 49er fan that actually thinks with logic!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!
    Oh shut up man that is his opinion... you 49er fans are coming off as little cry babies once someone say's something about your precious coach. You guys are not entitled to anything.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Oh shut up man that is his opinion... you 49er fans are coming off as little cry babies once someone say's something about your precious coach. You guys are not entitled to anything.
    Shut up man? Sorry, I thought this was smack talk. I will only talk crap when one of your fans spews garbage. Most of you seem to know football, but some of your comments are just foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post

Out coached? By who? Your coach sux! This time next week there will be another we want Coughlins job thread!

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    well the Ravens cut Cundiff and Lee Evans

but you guys are playing your scape goat more and more and more ... is it blind loyalty or has your excuse been competely exposed???
    Never scape goated anything, you made it sound like fiction that Williams was only playing because of injury....facts are facts, and as it turns out, he was only returning punts due to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.
    This. He didn't DROP it, it was poked out.

His stupidity was in not covering up and hitting the deck to keep the ball safe. That's coaching.

+ Reply to Thread