+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kyle Williams

Quote Originally Posted by look@dafilm View Post
    ummm, he was <playing b/c of injuries>
    You guys act like Ted Ginn was something special. I know Dolphin fans who called him "Ted Gimp".

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    Eli threw for over 300 yards and 2 td's. But you were saying Eli couldn't drive down the field without two muffed punts?
    Maybe in the 49ers boards you can spew nonsense and no one will call you on it, not here.
    And Alex threw for 196 and 2 TDs, Yes that is 100% right. If eli was doing SOoooo well then why did they punt the ball. I know it was all part of "the man" coughlins plan. >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    thank you for showing how little you know about football. We lost for one reason, and one reason only: 1 for 13 on 3rd down. Harbaugh was outcoached is a crazy statement.

He takes over a team with the lockout, comes within one game of the Super Bowl and he team is on a rampage this year... outcoached, I think not!
    If he coached his players to protect the ball, to drop and cover up in traffic as ours did, things could have been very different last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Maybe if your QB could have converted more than ONE third down in the entire game you'd be holding this instead....but no.

haha good one, maybe if you guys were as bad *** as you all say your locker would look like this,..

On top of that we had NO WRs to throw it to, VD and a half decent Crabtree doesnt count

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    You guys act like Ted Ginn was something special. I know Dolphin fans who called him "Ted Gimp".
    And? I know Giants fans who were calling for Coughlins head around this time last year. Besides, I never said Ginn was anything special (which he is. he's one of the better return players in the league) I correct a false statement by a poster here.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    haha good one, maybe if you guys were as bad *** as you all say your locker would look like this,..
    When Joe Montana was in his 9th year (87) he had as many trophies as Eli does in his 9th.

All we got is most playoff appearances in NFL history, 3rd most titles in NFL history, playing in a championship game 9 out of 10 decades, only team to win SBs in 4 consecutive decades, and one of the top legacies in all of sports... Poor us.

Oh, and we earned 3 of these 4 going through SF. Twice in your house in the NFC CG.

Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 10-10-2012 at 07:11 AM.

My apologies if this has been posted before.....I've seen the famous fumbles plenty of times, but the music in this one makes it xtra funny! LOL...OMG...MVP...

How many SB titles have you guys won in the past 5 years?

That's ok, I'll wait..

MUCH better.

Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post

On top of that we had NO WRs to throw it to, VD and a half decent Crabtree doesnt count
    Yeah, I was talking about recent events I didn't ask for prehistoric history lessons.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by look@dafilm View Post
    ummm, he was
    Things you never hear from knowledgeable football fans, "oh, if we only had TED GINN that day we would have won!"

Ted Ginn.....hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread