+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Kyle Williams

The funny thing is that Harbaugh kept giving Williams opportunities to even receive the ball in that game. The writing was on the wall on that early reverse they tried where he let the ball loose. If I am not mistaken, you guys RECOVERED that one. Hmmmm... I don't hear an talk about that because if we get that ball we get good field position and the argument can be made we have at least an extra 3 points an OT is never even an issue.

Now I understand having faith in ya' guy... but not in that game. Not like that. Why didn't Harbaugh ever get the 'hate' for that? Bit unfair I thought it was that Kyle got all of that crap from the Niners 'faithful'. Harbaugh unscathed. Never in NY you will see that.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by eLi MusT gO dEEp View Post
    The funny thing is that Harbaugh kept giving Williams opportunities to even receive the ball in that game. The writing was on the wall on that early reverse they tried where he let the ball loose. If I am not mistaken, you guys RECOVERED that one. Hmmmm... I don't hear an talk about that because if we get that ball we get good field position and the argument can be made we have at least an extra 3 points an OT is never even an issue.

Now I understand having faith in ya' guy... but not in that game. Not like that. Why didn't Harbaugh ever get the 'hate' for that? Bit unfair I thought it was that Kyle got all of that crap from the Niners 'faithful'. Harbaugh unscathed. Never in NY you will see that.
    When will you guys learn to maybe ask a question, before posting silly stuff. Lets make it clear....crystal clear:

Our returner was HURT, KW is the back up,,,,,,you know, next man up!!

The first "gift" he gave you was terrible, should have stayed far away from the ball. The second time he was stripped, kudos to Giants for making the play. Fans were upset to be sure, but real fans know the second one was just "one of those plays."
    "As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily."

A quote from one of YOUR die hard Giants Fans:

CDN_G-FAN
    All-Pro

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    Why would he get love? He didn't gift us the game! He let the ball hit him and instead of getting it he choose to pretend like it didn't...and he got stripped! We won that game...it wasn't given to us, despite what some may say.
    The fact that you have to even mention this speaks volumes. It's like you're trying to convince yourself.