+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hakeem Nicks

Hakeem Nicks

Any Word On Hakeem Nicks Status For Sunday's Game vs 49ers?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

All-Pro
    Still listed as "Out" but I don't think the injury report has been updated yet.

All-Pro
    Even if he plays you have to wonder just how healthy he really is.

we'll know on thur. if he practices he'll prob play, if he doesnt practice thur. he won't play. since the foot thing they only want nicks to practice on Thursdays...

Veteran
    Adam Schefter has been reporting that nicks was targeting the niners game for his return. We will see this week if that is the case - but there were signs on friday that he was edging closer to a return. Listed as out has nothing to do with this week - the new report comes out weds. I am guessing he will be questionable. I think he will play - but we will know by sat at the latest cause he's not gonna travel if he isn't ready.

Be interesting to see what happens with barden bernard hosley and rivers too. With Hill gone they desperately need hosley back

Hope we finally get to see him!

i have a feeling hes gonna be out again.. Hes super injury prone..

Adam Shefter is my least favorite reporter/analyst for the Giants. Doubt we will see Nicks out there on Sunday.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    Adam Schefter has been reporting that nicks was targeting the niners game for his return. We will see this week if that is the case - but there were signs on friday that he was edging closer to a return. Listed as out has nothing to do with this week - the new report comes out weds. I am guessing he will be questionable. I think he will play - but we will know by sat at the latest cause he's not gonna travel if he isn't ready.

Be interesting to see what happens with barden bernard hosley and rivers too. With Hill gone they desperately need hosley back
    if all 4 of them are active (well 5 including Nicks) who sits in their place? Scott i guess would be one depending on if Brown is cleared by the NFL to play. If both barden and Nicks are active then i guess JJ would sit. benard would sit Kuhn??? Kuhn seems like he will become a force.. Or maybe it sits Austin. Hosleys and rivers return will bench whom??
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    why cant the NFL just do away with this rule and just have all 53 that are on the roster be able to play if they are not hurt. would make it much easier. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***