+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm worried about Nicks

I'm worried about Nicks

There still unsure if he will play Sunday. This injury scares me because it is the type of injuy that seems like it will get better in a week or two, and then the next thing you know it's week 8 and they're putting him on the IR. Does anybody know any information on Nicks?

Last I heard he went in for an MRI and TC neither confirmed nor denied the results.

He'll play

he has no structural damage to the knee. the swelling was due to not using it all week bc he was resting the corresponding foot injury and then going full bore on game day. knee wasnt ready for the impact on the turf, etc. and it swelled up.
    he prob coulda played vs the browns imo but they wanted to give him as much time to rest that foot so it can heal as much as possible. we'll know on thur. if he plays bc thats the day of the week he practices for game day while his foot is still recovering

If he can play this would be a good week to show up!

All-Pro
    Nicks is a tough player, but he is missing lots of time. I think that could also become an issue. Also, I'm not sold in his knee being just swollen. I don't think he is faking anything, but maybe the team is hiding something. Bennett played with a hyperextended knee the other day. I'd argue that right now he is almost as important to tis team as Nicks is. He is a tremendous blocker which helps the run game and keeps Eli safe. Even if Nicks does suit up it may be a bit much to expect him to pick up where he left off.

His practice day is Thursday, so let's wait to see what happens.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Nicks is a tough player, but he is missing lots of time. I think that could also become an issue. Also, I'm not sold in his knee being just swollen. I don't think he is faking anything, but maybe the team is hiding something. Bennett played with a hyperextended knee the other day. I'd argue that right now he is almost as important to tis team as Nicks is. He is a tremendous blocker which helps the run game and keeps Eli safe. Even if Nicks does suit up it may be a bit much to expect him to pick up where he left off.
    Why would the team hide something?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Why would the team hide something?
    Not to let their opponent know what's going on.

I think Hakeem shows up for this battle

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    he has no structural damage to the knee. the swelling was due to not using it all week bc he was resting the corresponding foot injury and then going full bore on game day. knee wasnt ready for the impact on the turf, etc. and it swelled up.
    he prob coulda played vs the browns imo but they wanted to give him as much time to rest that foot so it can heal as much as possible. we'll know on thur. if he plays bc thats the day of the week he practices for game day while his foot is still recovering
    I dont bye that reasoning at all. I have bad knee and play Sunday morning softball once a week and my knee doesnt swell to the point of being useless and I am almost 50. There is something wrong with Nick's knee that they are waiting on. My guess would be a meniscus issue. I say he is out again for this Sunday.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread