+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: I'm worried about Nicks

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Why don't you two get a room.... at the Shady Oaks Rest Home

Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post

holy crap, there really is one??? I just made that up.. BTY, which one is RF and which is GT?

Veteran
    holy crap, there really is one??? I just made that up.. BTY, which one is RO and which is GT?
    Lol, check my reply again, there is another picture referencing Shady Oaks that I added, even funnier than that first one I posted.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    maybe some ice and whisky too. That is my treatment protocall.....
    Done
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post

now thats funny......lol
    laughed so hard my teeth almost feel out and I think I crapped in my Depends.....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    now thats funny......lol
    laughed so hard my teeth almost feel out and I think I crapped in my Depends.....lol
    ROFLMAO! This board is hilarity. I'd love to tailgate with you nutjobs one week. Fix that knee, straighten out the teeth and change the depends and meet me in the MetLife parking lot for the Skins game lol. I'll bring all the whiskey you want just to hang out with you guys lol.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Why don't you two get a room.... at the Shady Oaks Rest Home
    We prefer park benches
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

oh now all of a sudden we have a thing...
    I knew you liked me but come on Ro.....keep it on the down low....
    Isn't it legal now>??????

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Nicks is a tough player, but he is missing lots of time. I think that could also become an issue. Also, I'm not sold in his knee being just swollen. I don't think he is faking anything, but maybe the team is hiding something. Bennett played with a hyperextended knee the other day. I'd argue that right now he is almost as important to tis team as Nicks is. He is a tremendous blocker which helps the run game and keeps Eli safe. Even if Nicks does suit up it may be a bit much to expect him to pick up where he left off.
    i think they know exactly what the problems are but they are just taking their time with Nicks! i mean this is only the 6th game of the season and we need him.

if he was already done for 8-10 weeks or the season they wouldve said it! whats their point?

Quote Originally Posted by TuckandRolle View Post
    thats nothing we didnt already know and it has nothing to do with the SF game. it was info in regard to the upcoming Browns game. now im not saying that i think he will play or not play. Dont have an opinion on it one way or the other. But from that Web Piece i dont see anything that indicates he will play or not play vs SF.

We will wait till Thursday like we always do and prob seeing him riding a stationary bike on the sidelines
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread