+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I'm worried about Nicks

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Isn't it legal now>??????
    anything is leagal as long as you dont get caught.....lol
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    ROFLMAO! This board is hilarity. I'd love to tailgate with you nutjobs one week. Fix that knee, straighten out the teeth and change the depends and meet me in the MetLife parking lot for the Skins game lol. I'll bring all the whiskey you want just to hang out with you guys lol.
    next game for me is the Steelers......
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    anything is leagal as long as you dont get caught.....lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Mine is the last game, Eagles unless I get the urge earlier
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Ok, I'll go to the Steelers game instead lol. Do you do any tailgating?

I want to go to the Saints game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Mine is the last game, Eagles unless I get the urge earlier
    I am probably not making Eagles this year unfortunately. Perhaps that would be a good omen because the last time I saw the Giants beat Philly at the Meadowlands was Osi's 6 sack game in '07. I went to the '08 playoff game, the '09 shootout when Eli fumbled when trying to run/slide at the end of the game, the Miracle at the Meadowlands part deux in 2010 and last year's disaster against Vince Young as well.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 10-09-2012 at 04:59 PM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Ok, I'll go to the Steelers game instead lol. Do you do any tailgating?

I want to go to the Saints game as well.

I am probably not making Eagles this year unfortunately. Perhaps that would be a good omen because the last time I saw the Giants beat Philly at the Meadowlands was Osi's 6 sack game. I went to the '08 playoff game, the '09 shootout when Eli fumbled when trying to run/slide at the end of the game, the Miracle at the Meadowlands part deux in 2010 and last year's disaster against Vince Young as well.
    oh yeah....I tailgate. 5 hours before the KO they open the gates. So I will be there at that time. Its a late game so figure 11AM arrival.

Veteran
    oh yeah....I tailgate. 5 hours before the KO they open the gates. So I will be there at that time. Its a late game so figure 11AM arrival.
    Awesome! I hope to get tickets to that game and maybe I'll find ya in the parking lot and throw back a few with ya. Time to switch the Avatar btw.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Awesome! I hope to get tickets to that game and maybe I'll find ya in the parking lot and throw back a few with ya. Time to switch the Avatar btw.
    cool. If you get tix PM before that game and we will exchange info.....

well bradshaw said nicks hinted to him that he'll play vs SF. and he also said that when nicks comes back it will be at 100% bc the team doesnt want a "week in week out" situation. that might xplain why he's missed some games when saying he'd def go.

i bet he plays vs sf and that he'll look very good

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    well bradshaw said nicks hinted to him that he'll play vs SF. and he also said that when nicks comes back it will be at 100% bc the team doesnt want a "week in week out" situation. that might xplain why he's missed some games when saying he'd def go.

i bet he plays vs sf and that he'll look very good
    I think we'll have a better idea if Nicks practices tomorrow

+ Reply to Thread