+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swisher or Arod

Hybrid View

Swisher or Arod

These guys can't buy a hit with men in scoring position . Swisher is now 1/33 with men in scoring position . Arod just looks lost at the plate . 5 more years 118 million left on Arod contract

yeah ARod is no Mr. October...this team seems built for the Season but the Post-Season, not so much

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

[QUOTE=gxbhkt;524793]These guys can't buy a hit with men in scoring position . Swisher is now 1/33 with men in scoring position . Arod just looks lost at the plate . 5 more years 118 million left on Arod contract[/QUOT

A-Rod because at least he can say he was a major factor in the Yankees winning it all in 09 and he's at an age when Superstars start to fade......Swisher has been terrible in the post season every year he's been here and I'm getting sick of his goofball, too cool surfer dude personality! I still believe A-Rod has some heroics to provide before this ALCS ends, Swisher will continue to suck!

Starter
    They couldn't even hit water if they fell of a boat at the moment. A-Rod might get his big hit at some point, but it's too late now. No way they win 4 out of 5 against this Tigers team with Verlander set to start 2 of the potentially remaining 5 games.

What about Cano and Granderson? This is the most pathetic offense in the history of the playoffs, these guys have so many strikeouts it's just pathetic. This team needs to be gutted, I hope none of these guys return some how.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    What about Cano and Granderson? This is the most pathetic offense in the history of the playoffs, these guys have so many strikeouts it's just pathetic. This team needs to be gutted, I hope none of these guys return some how.
    they get passes from me...Swish I've always been on the fence with since I watched him play as a chisox as well.

Arod, well, what else needs to be said?

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Cano just made history 0/26 . I think Arods got something left but Swisher is a clown. Swishers post season numbers are all time bad.

Starter
    Swisher is a joke. All his "bro" stuff just annoyes me.

A-Rod at least carried the team in 2009 with big hits.

Granderson is the most overrated player in the league, probably. Yeah he hits homeruns but so does Adam Dunn.

A-Rod was 300 million dollars for one, count em, one postseason impact.

he's so bad in the playoffs, it makes you wonder if that was even him in 2009. but its amazing how collectively incompetent the hitting becomes in october. its such a shame because the pitching does its job well, they hold teams to 2 or 3 run games in the postseason, thats really good. an all star payroll that can't hit a sac fly when it matters

Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    A-Rod was 300 million dollars for one, count em, one postseason impact.

he's so bad in the playoffs, it makes you wonder if that was even him in 2009. but its amazing how collectively incompetent the hitting becomes in october. its such a shame because the pitching does its job well, they hold teams to 2 or 3 run games in the postseason, thats really good. an all star payroll that can't hit a sac fly when it matters
    C'mon, let's just call a spade a spade . . . . the guy's a steroid guy plain and simple. He sucks now because he got caught and can't take the roids anymore. Otherwise, he'd be having his best years in his late thirties like Barry Bonds . . . . .