Was making merry on Monday so a little late with this. Without further ado and in no particular order:
1) 2008 called ... they want their Ahmad Bradshaw back. I like when he runs mad!
2) 2003 called ... they want Ahmad Bradshaw to hold it high and tight.
3) CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ! What a great story. I will be so mad if this kid doesn't retire a Giant.
4) Offensive line starting to come together. Now let's see them do it against a team with a pass rush.
5) Our defense is seriously bad. Not mediocre. Bad. JPP continues to be the only consistent presence on the line (although that may be selling Joseph a bit short)
6) Stevie Brown is the next Polamalu. You heard it here first (if you're going to jump on the bandwagon, might as well do it while the good seats are still available )
7) Eli looks like he has kidney stones when leading in the 4th quarter.
8) Chase Blackburn is our 3rd corner? Who knew?!
9) Rolle was so out of position it would have cost him extra postage if he mailed it in. If we pay him $10 mil a year could he stop playing linebacker?
10) Welcome to the NFL David Wilson!