+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kruunch's Take (Browns Game)

Cool Kruunch's Take (Browns Game)

Was making merry on Monday so a little late with this. Without further ado and in no particular order:

1) 2008 called ... they want their Ahmad Bradshaw back. I like when he runs mad!

2) 2003 called ... they want Ahmad Bradshaw to hold it high and tight.

3) CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ! What a great story. I will be so mad if this kid doesn't retire a Giant.

4) Offensive line starting to come together. Now let's see them do it against a team with a pass rush.

5) Our defense is seriously bad. Not mediocre. Bad. JPP continues to be the only consistent presence on the line (although that may be selling Joseph a bit short)

6) Stevie Brown is the next Polamalu. You heard it here first (if you're going to jump on the bandwagon, might as well do it while the good seats are still available )

7) Eli looks like he has kidney stones when leading in the 4th quarter.

8) Chase Blackburn is our 3rd corner? Who knew?!

9) Rolle was so out of position it would have cost him extra postage if he mailed it in. If we pay him $10 mil a year could he stop playing linebacker?

10) Welcome to the NFL David Wilson!

When was Rolle out of position? I actually thought the browns game was one of Rolle's best performances as a safety

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    When was Rolle out of position? I actually thought the browns game was one of Rolle's best performances as a safety
    Did you not see the TD catch with Chase Blackburn playing slot nickel (inadvertently)?

Rolle is a great run stuffer and blitzer ... he's down right awful when he's playing .... errr .... the Safety position.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Did you not see the TD catch with Chase Blackburn playing slot nickel (inadvertently)?

Rolle is a great run stuffer and blitzer ... he's down right awful when he's playing .... errr .... the Safety position.
    Yes, it was a tampa 2. Blackburn was supposed to drive deep middle, Rolle responsible for the other side of the field.

Stevie Brown had deep responsibility for that side of the field, but had come up on a short route instead.

That play is solely Stevie Brown's fault

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Yes, it was a tampa 2. Blackburn was supposed to drive deep middle, Rolle responsible for the other side of the field.

Stevie Brown had deep responsibility for that side of the field, but had come up on a short route instead.

That play is solely Stevie Brown's fault
    We'll agree to disagree then.

And Tampa 2 != Cover 3. Blackburn was in perfect position (for his assignment).

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    We'll agree to disagree then.

And Tampa 2 != Cover 3. Blackburn was in perfect position (for his assignment).
    Yes, blackburn was in perfect position. So was Rolle.

Stevie Brown was not.

Agreed, Stevie bit on the under route when he should have been playing deep. that is not on rolle. stevie even admitted he was out of position. Also to say Stevie Brown is the next Polamalu is a joke right?

I need to watch it when the game tape comes out, but that second TD pass to Josh Gordon may have been partially Stevie Brown's fault too. Looked like Webster was playing outside in a cover 4, and Gordon ran a skinny post. Any inside route Brown has to try to jump as well, he was a couple steps late. Though in that case Webster certainly needs to make a play there too

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I'm surprised that Randle coming up big for us isn't more of a story. Both himself and Hixon were a lot more impressive than Cruz was.
    You are right especially Hixon, after the 2 surgeries being able to climb the ladder on that high throw from Eli was nice.

+ Reply to Thread