+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Kruunch's Take (Browns Game)

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    As you can see by this video, the pass is clearly on Browns side of the field. You can also see Brown way up on the short route when he should be been playing deep..

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-m...don-62-yard-TD
    That's one of those plays that makes you appreciate KP because he is rarely out of position and shines in covering the deep end of the field.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    That's one of those plays that makes you appreciate KP because he is rarely out of position and shines in covering the deep end of the field.
    Yup, this is in no way, Rolles fault as previously stated..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yup, this is in no way, Rolles fault as previously stated..
    Even with this mistake on Brown that led to the touchdown, he overall had a decent game. I'm not sure how much credit I really want to give to Brown for the INT since it was more of a "Weeden Mistake" than a Brown play. I'm just thankful it's not C.C. Brown or Aaron Rouse back there while we wait for KP to return.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Even with this mistake on Brown that led to the touchdown, he overall had a decent game. I'm not sure how much credit I really want to give to Brown for the INT since it was more of a "Weeden Mistake" than a Brown play. I'm just thankful it's not C.C. Brown or Aaron Rouse back there while we wait for KP to return.
    Yeah Brown had a pretty decent game, that was the only glaring mistake I seen by him and he coughed up to it. He will learn and only get better. He is a way better backup then CC Brown and Ross.. KP needs to come back soon though, he's a badass back there!

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    If it was a corner route then why was the receiver running a deep middle seam? We talking about the same play?

I could very well be wrong ... as I said earlier, many times the safeties talk and understand who is going to be covering the gray area of the field on a given play. I just have a hard time seeing the last guy being the 4th string rookie, when we have a "star" veteran there.
    Second time you said "4th string rookie"...you know Stevie Brown is a third year player, right?

to be fair to the OPs analysis it did "Look" like rolle was out of position on that play.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    to be fair to the OPs analysis it did "Look" like rolle was out of position on that play.
    The announcers blamed it Rolle too.

Generally when you have players chasing a guy and far behind, it wasent their fault.

Quote Originally Posted by lamas View Post
    Second time you said "4th string rookie"...you know Stevie Brown is a third year player, right?
    First start though no?

I understand that that doesn't make him a true rookie ... was just trying to illustrate a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    First start though no?

I understand that that doesn't make him a true rookie ... was just trying to illustrate a point.
    Second. He started the last game of his rookie year in 2010.

I'm not trying to split hairs with you. I enjoy reading 'Kruunch's Take', but wanted to correct you on this.

Quote Originally Posted by burier View Post
    Our linebackers suck.

Oh and Micheal Boley? Michael Boley? I told you guys last season he was playing out of his mind and that we shouldn't assume he'll double up. And for the people who lov Kiwi at linebacker....I didn't see him doing too much "funneling" sunday. He's as much a non-factor at backer as Tuck and Osi are at end.

u do realize boley has 3 ints and is like 2nd in the nfl for ints...he almost had 1 vs philly (honestly he should have had that pass to celek that split double coverage) and iirc almost had one vs cleveland...guys been hurt, he still aint 100% and he's made a helluva an impact. so far he's prob our d mvp bc his 3 ints have just about been the only time we've stopped opponents drives before scoring

+ Reply to Thread