+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: David Wilson "very close" To Larger Role

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Shall it not, blame must be put forth onto those in command. Coughlin must be fired hath the trigger be untouched.
    Yes good idea, fire the two time SB winning coach for being conservative with a rookie RB. Thank God you're not the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Yes good idea, fire the two time SB winning coach for being conservative with a rookie RB. Thank God you're not the GM.
    and thank god you are so serious

its called comedy. If you read it correctly, it should sound absurd..

"Shall It Not" "Hath The Trigger Be Untouched" c'mon this cant be taken literally
    Last edited by CowboysSuck; 10-09-2012 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    he could be the guy that SF doesnt account for and could be the XFactor in that game Sunday
    Wow! I was thinking along the same lines. But I think where he can really hurt the 9ers & set us up with sweet field positions is in the return game. If he can get us starting field position at the 30-35-40yd line, that would be awesome. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if he takes one to the house in this game.

I'd like to see him get at least 10-12 carries in this game to keep the 9er D off balance. He has the speed to take it to the outside & get positive yds.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    and thank god you are so serious its called comedy. If you read it correctly, it should sound absurd.. "Shall It Not" "Hath The Trigger Be Untouched" c'mon this cant be taken literally
    This is why we ask posters use red font for sarcasm. It helps eliminate doubt and/or confusion.

i want to add that i hope we're closer to DW and AB2 getting larger roles. not bc of any dislike of bradshaw but bc we will need bradshaw for the entire season and post season. if we have to continually run AB 30x a game, he won't last another month imho and if he does somehow last, he prob wont be very effective (worn down).
    i remember that with jacobs, the past two yrs we used him sparingly early in the season to try and save him for the push to the playoffs and playoff run. now granted we were afforded that luxury bc we had 2 starters basically with AB and BJ....and for the most part, the theory worked pretty well. Jacobs had that 100 yd game away at dallas in his only real game as the feature back aside from a couple others iirc.

now, the question is, are DW and AB2 ready? I believe they are. The only thing, testing them vs SF could lead to some issues, like if either fumble a couple times, it could devastate their psyche (and football is 90% mental). Im glad we have TC as the coach bc i believe he'll make the right decision. I honestly wouldnt be opposed to given DW a few more carries than recently, but nothing too big. might need to rely on bradshaw solely for one more week (meaning he gets like 90% of the carries and snaps)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod_C View Post
    This is why we ask posters use red font for sarcasm. It helps eliminate doubt and/or confusion.
    red font is for children that lack communication skills. if something is typed in red, i automatically skip over reading that post

WILSON is Ready ! Put him in and turn him loose, he won't disappoint you ! The Niners heads will spin, when they see him RUN by !

GO WILSON ! No Back Flips, unless Tom C says it's OK !
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson View Post
    I seriously cannot stop laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireStateG View Post
    LOL Well he will see alot more action against the niners. to help establish a great running game
    Formerly Brandon Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireStateG View Post
    HAHAHHAA WTF FUNNIEST THIN I'VE SEEN ALL DAY!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread