+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: David Wilson "very close" To Larger Role

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    even the niners fans fear the guy. ahahaha DAVIDDDDD WILSONNNNN. the man, the muscle, the myth straight from VT to your home screen, the greatest show in blue!!!!!!!
    Turn WILSON Loose !

Quote Originally Posted by GMAN2K9 View Post
    One could use the same logic, there is not a player of David Wilson's physically gifted ability ahead of him on depth chart.

I loved what Ahmad did on Sunday, especially his response to opening game with a fumble, but there is no denying Wilson is the RB of the future. And the potential to be a star.

I'd like to see Bradshaw as 1A, Wilson 1B, and Brown as our short yardage back.
    I Agree ! Turn him Loose !

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    HAHAHHAA WTF FUNNIEST THIN I'VE SEEN ALL DAY!!!!!!
    I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but my days have been pretty boring lately... so I did find that pretty damned funny.

Has anyone actually seen him Pass Block? he had a couple good pick up's in pre-season, again with limited time,

Bradshaw fumbled first play, carries 30 times, Brown missed a block that resulted in the only Sack of the Panthers game,

i watched Wilson in college, i wanted him on the Giants, and i would love to see him be the Starter, obviously those are biased dreams,

everyone keeps saying he can't pass block, but no one has actually seen him, except the Coaches, and when people interview anyone about Wilson, that hasn't been the topic of conversation,

have any of you played football? and not backyard football i mean regulated football, i have, Running Back, practice and Real Time differ

kids gonna be a star in this league for a long time. They are just bringing him along slowly

They need to do something because Bradshaw will not be able to continue rushing 30 times a game and stay healthy. Wilson will need to pick p some of that load this week.

Don't put Wilson in to pass block as of yet ! But put him in to Run & Return punts ! He's Ready, did you see that TD run Last week ! Bradshaw needs a rest once in a while. Besides Wilson can and will deliver..... I don't CARE If he's a Rookie , Look at all the Rookies who have excelled this year !

GO GIANTS turn WILSON LOOSE !!!!
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-10-2012 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imgrate View Post
    red font is for children that lack communication skills. if something is typed in red, i automatically skip over reading that post
    And yet we see posters routinely misunderstand. For the record, we do have children posting here. Ignoring posts is certainly a prerogative.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    They need to do something because Bradshaw will not be able to continue rushing 30 times a game and stay healthy. Wilson will need to pick p some of that load this week.
    He will assuming Brown can't play
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

What about Da'Rel Scott? He's much faster than Wilson.

+ Reply to Thread