+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Niners' Jim Harbaugh concerned about Alex Smith's sprained finger

All-Pro
    I could care less which qb plays. at this point it wont matter if Grandmom Moses is back there she will pick us apart because we get absolutely no Pressure on the quarterback.

Until we can get some type of pass rush to at least disturb Smith or whoever we will get LIT up. We have a weak secondary to start with and not getting to the QB is making it that much harder on that Depleted group
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Osi is a nightmare on misdirection.
    I think I may have dated her in high school
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

The only time Osi matches up with anyone is when he has only to pin his ears back and speed rush the QB. Other than that, he is a liability.
    I just don't see how he returns to the Giants next season. Some other team (Titans or Raiders) will be desperate enough to pay him a decent chunk of money to be a full-time starter. It's probably time we draft ourselves another DE early on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    I just don't see how he returns to the Giants next season. Some other team (Titans or Raiders) will be desperate enough to pay him a decent chunk of money to be a full-time starter. It's probably time we draft ourselves another DE early on.
    He's a situational player and no longer a complete DE. (Honestly...he never really was a complete DE)
    I think you are right about this being his last season. A team that is desperate for a pass rusher will probably overpay for him next season.
    I think I hear Rex calling....
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

He's a situational player and no longer a complete DE. (Honestly...he never really was a complete DE)
    I think you are right about this being his last season. A team that is desperate for a pass rusher will probably overpay for him next season.
    Doesn't he actually have to rush a passer to qualify?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

If Rex survives. Though odds are that they will just end up blaming Sanchez or the Oline for their lack of success. I don't see any serious contenders wanting to give him serious cash because of his current abilities and "me first" attitude. Whether you agree or not about his attitude, that seems to be the perception about Osi in public.

Doesn't he actually have to rush a passer to qualify?
    Nothing but net on that shot RF.

+ Reply to Thread