+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: John Clayton

John Clayton

Not that I put much weight into the power rankings but does this guy have some sort of grudge against us? I remember him picking against them in the playoffs and now his power rankings he continually puts them way below the other voters. This week he has them at 14? I mean really? Like Skip Bayless and his Cowboys connection was this guy a beat writer for another divisional team prior?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-they-voted-23

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsYanks View Post
    Not that I put much weight into the power rankings but does this guy have some sort of grudge against us? I remember him picking against them in the playoffs and now his power rankings he continually puts them way below the other voters. This week he has them at 14? I mean really? Like Skip Bayless and his Cowboys connection was this guy a beat writer for another divisional team prior?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-they-voted-23
    Who gives a **** what that little nerd thinks?

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Who gives a **** what that little nerd thinks?
    I agreer just curious though.. he consistently hates on them. Last week I think he had them at 13.

John Clayton is a tool. He's definitely one of the media experts that has some sort of bias against the Giants.

Born in Pittsburgh; covered the Steelers and Seahawks, according to his wiki.

He's an annoying little twerp. And yes, in a panel of "experts," he ALWAYS will have us ranked the lowest. It's so consistent it's tough not to notice...

The guy is a tool and he writes for BSPN.. enough said.

I never try to be something I'm not,

Eli Manning

Quote Originally Posted by SackingMyths View Post
    He's an annoying little twerp. And yes, in a panel of "experts," he ALWAYS will have us ranked the lowest. It's so consistent it's tough not to notice...
    I honestly dont care about what they think...but I do read them and yes; Clayton always has the Giants the lowest out of the panelist.
    Personally i like the guy doing it for the NFC EAST this year.
    He seems to always have the Giants the highest and admitted he is doing it cuz he got BURNED last year by this team.
    He had to eat a lot of crow and for his credit he admits it and accepts it.
    To many analysts get burned and dont ever bring it up again or blow it off.
    Who is that NY radio personality who said he would quit if Giants won the SB?
    Im guessing he is still on the air... what a freakin wuss.

Clayton is a moron and has always been one! hes never liked the Giants and confirms that with his predictions!

during the division and superbowl run last year he didnt pick us one time!

im so happy we S him TFU and everyone else for that matter!

I actually laughed when I saw his ranking, I thought the OP was exaggerating.

+ Reply to Thread