3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
John Clayton amazes me every time I see him on TV with how ugly he is. And I see him on TV alot!
Let's get one for the thumb...
When I think of Football, the first person that comes to mind is John Clayton.
After that, it's guys like Lawrence Taylor, Vince Lombardi, Walter Payton, etc.
But definitely, John Clayton is THE MAN.
If he says 14.....then it's 14 for me, too.
Seriously, though......I'm thinking they are closer to 7 than 14.....but if that pass rush doesn't show up, it's going to be hard to argue with the ranking.
Bill Parcells never said "you are what John Clayton says you are."
No one remembers who came in second.
Looked about right to me. The Giants have beaten nobody and had to come from behind to beat two bad teams. Does this matter anyway?