+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: John Clayton

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Tell me you don't feel like punching the T.V. when you see this guys face along with Skip Bayless.

Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    Sorry to be a realist...but our Giants have only beaten 3 teams. Browns, Bucs, and Panthers...who have a combined record of 2-12. So I'm going to go ahead and agree with him at 14.

Explain to me why not?
    Sheer offensive production. They're severely banged up yet still piling on the points with 3rd and 4th stringers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Tell me you don't feel like punching the T.V. when you see this guys face along with Skip Bayless.
    Skip Bayless is hilarious. Once you realize it's just his job to be a controversial troll, it's like watching a comedian covering sports.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Skip Bayless is hilarious. Once you realize it's just his job to be a controversial troll, it's like watching a comedian covering sports.
    True he is a troll but when he starts calling Eli rainman that's when I just can't take it. I mean the level of disrespect a 2 time SB champ gets is ridiculous. But when he is not talking about the Giants, I love the show.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Emm kaayyy?

John Clayton amazes me every time I see him on TV with how ugly he is. And I see him on TV alot!
    Let's get one for the thumb...

When I think of Football, the first person that comes to mind is John Clayton.

After that, it's guys like Lawrence Taylor, Vince Lombardi, Walter Payton, etc.

But definitely, John Clayton is THE MAN.

If he says 14.....then it's 14 for me, too.

Seriously, though......I'm thinking they are closer to 7 than 14.....but if that pass rush doesn't show up, it's going to be hard to argue with the ranking.

Bill Parcells never said "you are what John Clayton says you are."
    No one remembers who came in second.

All-Pro
    Looked about right to me. The Giants have beaten nobody and had to come from behind to beat two bad teams. Does this matter anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Looked about right to me. The Giants have beaten nobody and had to come from behind to beat two bad teams. Does this matter anyway?
    Ok course it does. Do you really think the Giants are the 14th best team???? That is pathetic.

+ Reply to Thread