+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: John Clayton

All-Pro
    So who in his top 13 are the Giants CLEARLY better than?

Most of BSPN is horrible. Most of them don't understand football as a team game and want to obsess over individual players. More articles about sCam Newton (1-4) every week than his classmate Ponder (4-1). I can't watch baseball or basketball but they seem to focus more on those sports better.

The NFC East guy Graziano is horrible. He is an out and out Eagles fan and reading his work is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    So who in his top 13 are the Giants CLEARLY better than?
    OK Buddy so Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Dallas, Chicago, Eagles, Cincy, Arizona, Seattle, and the Ravens are all ahead of the Giants???? that is a bunch of crap. You do know we have 1game against Philly and Dallas to beat them. just because some of these teams have better records doesn't mean they are better. How you can say any of these teams are "CLEARLY" better is beyond me. I could see 7,8, or even 10th but 14th c'mon.

All-Pro
    So tell me why any of those teams are not worthy of a higher ranking than the Giants?

Lets beat someone before we get all huffy puffy about John Clayton and his analysis.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

We don't exactly look like a powerhouse right now so...
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Bill Parcells never said "you are what John Clayton says you are."
    LOL!!
    That was some funny s*** right there!

All-Pro
    Fine, you want to swap out Seattle and the Bengals they are 12. Does that make everyone happy? Should they be above the two teams that beat them? Should they be ahead of any undefeated teams? Should they be ahead of any 1 loss teams? Now let's look at strength of schedule. The Giants have beaten three teams that are a combined 2-12 and had to come from behind to beat two of them. Now if they win this week they will move up everyone's list for sure. As of now I think that 14 is not that far off.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Fine, you want to swap out Seattle and the Bengals they are 12. Does that make everyone happy? Should they be above the two teams that beat them? Should they be ahead of any undefeated teams? Should they be ahead of any 1 loss teams? Now let's look at strength of schedule. The Giants have beaten three teams that are a combined 2-12 and had to come from behind to beat two of them. Now if they win this week they will move up everyone's list for sure. As of now I think that 14 is not that far off.
    Buddy my point is what has those teams done better then the Giants???? Can you answer that???? Hell they might as well put the Giants at 32 cause they have done nothing yet.....right??I'm not even going to waste my time with your negative BS. and John Clayton's hatred for the Giants must run deep seeming how the others had us ranked at 7 you don't find that a little weird.
    Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 10-09-2012 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    OK Buddy so Pittsburgh, Minnesota, Dallas, Chicago, Eagles, Cincy, Arizona, Seattle, and the Ravens are all ahead of the Giants???? that is a bunch of crap. You do know we have 1game against Philly and Dallas to beat them. just because some of these teams have better records doesn't mean they are better. How you can say any of these teams are "CLEARLY" better is beyond me. I could see 7,8, or even 10th but 14th c'mon.
    Here's how I guess he (Clayton) possibly sees things

Steelers - Beat better teams (Eagles)

Vikings - Better record, beat better teams (49ers)

Cowboys - Beat us

Bears - Better record, beat better teams (Cowboys)

Eagles - Beat us, beat better teams (Ravens)

Bengals - Not sure what he sees with this one honestly

Cardinals - Better record, beat better teams (Eagles). Probably not going to last much longer.

Seahawks - Beat better teams (Cowboys, Packers)

Ravens - Better record, beat better teams (Patriots)

+ Reply to Thread