+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: John Clayton

All-Pro
    What have they done better than the Giants? Well two of those teams beat them, some of those teams have yet to lose, some only have one loss, and some have played better teams. So I'll ask you again. What have the Giants done that says they are CLEARLY better than any one of those 13 ranked higher on a meaningless list?

John Clayton is a Gollum look alike

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    Who gives a **** what that little nerd thinks?
    i love this type of response (and not surprisingly its usually always from this poster)...we get it. YOU don't give a ****...don't you think that the OP might, seeing as how he created a thread and explained himself?

i am guilty of this myself as well, so Im not trying to sound like an ***, but too often people here put down another solely bc of a difference in thinking.

I actually dont mind Clayton. He laughs at himself and seems like a good sport bc he takes a ton of crap from people he even works with lol. but yeah, he has us at 14, the next lowest rank was 7, so I'd say he's a tad off

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsYanks View Post
    Not that I put much weight into the power rankings but does this guy have some sort of grudge against us? I remember him picking against them in the playoffs and now his power rankings he continually puts them way below the other voters. This week he has them at 14? I mean really? Like Skip Bayless and his Cowboys connection was this guy a beat writer for another divisional team prior?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-they-voted-23
    Why do you give this ******bag the time of day? LET IT GO!!!!!

you guy complain about other people's opinions like its your job.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Veteran
    Strahan use to steal his lunch money.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsYanks View Post
    Not that I put much weight into the power rankings but does this guy have some sort of grudge against us? I remember him picking against them in the playoffs and now his power rankings he continually puts them way below the other voters. This week he has them at 14? I mean really? Like Skip Bayless and his Cowboys connection was this guy a beat writer for another divisional team prior?

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post...-they-voted-23
    I like it when the Giants don't get any media respect (as long as they're winning and making the media look like asses...)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Here's how I guess he (Clayton) possibly sees things

Steelers - Beat better teams (Eagles)

Vikings - Better record, beat better teams (49ers)

Cowboys - Beat us

Bears - Better record, beat better teams (Cowboys)

Eagles - Beat us, beat better teams (Ravens)

Bengals - Not sure what he sees with this one honestly

Cardinals - Better record, beat better teams (Eagles). Probably not going to last much longer.

Seahawks - Beat better teams (Cowboys, Packers)

Ravens - Better record, beat better teams (Patriots)
    Clayton's a freakin' genius I'm telling you.
    No one remembers who came in second.

+ Reply to Thread