+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Martellus Bennett's knee checks out fine

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You have to love a guy who is asked by his RB to get back in the game because he's needed and he puts his injury aside. Bennett came here to PLAY and we're lucky to have him.
    That is great. All I know is when they showed the replay I though for sure he was gonna be out atleast 2 weeks. His knee hyperextended A LOT!!!! He is a Giant warrior for sure!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Players like Bennett, who understand it's about the team, definitely fit the ALL-IN mold
    Well worth the FA pickup, I just hope we can keep him next year. If we win him a ring, I think he might be like.. maybe I should stay with this team.. or he could try to cash in elsewhere like Steve Smith, Boss, Manningham and Jacobs..

so i guess we can put to rest the whole "bad work ethic, lazy, and not dedicated" myth on bennett? for the few remaining skeptics?

Psh. And so many people were against the signing. I love his attitude and his commitment to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingTruck View Post
    Psh. And so many people were against the signing. I love his attitude and his commitment to the team.
    Jerry Reese & Co. know what they're doing. We don't do "sexy" but we definitely do talent.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

How many months has it been since we received some good news on the injury front. This is better than good news especially with such a physical match coming up on Sunday.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    How many months has it been since we received some good news on the injury front. This is better than good news especially with such a physical match coming up on Sunday.
    And it's the OLine as well
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I have no idea how Martellus "Gumby" Bennett's knee checked out fine. I saw the replay and it looked like a serious hyper-extension.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyhaze View Post
    I have no idea how Martellus "Gumby" Bennett's knee checked out fine. I saw the replay and it looked like a serious hyper-extension.
    Quite honestly I won't believe anything until it is made clear that he practiced fully with no problems/soreness for every practice this week and is on the field as the starting TE at 100% problem free come this Sunday.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

+ Reply to Thread