+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran

49ers felt the Giants were too loud in the locker room after NFCC game?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/6

The video embedded on that, around the 2:30 mark it is mentioned.

I'll give them some slack since they haven't been to the playoffs in such a long time, most of the players on their team are unfamiliar with the atmosphere, and at the time they had not experienced a loss in the playoffs in which the next door locker room will be filled with joy.

Apparently the sounds of us celebrating really bothered them.

All-Pro
    Oh to bad.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Does Cindy Crybaby play for San Fran?

Their stadium is a dump baseball stadium that the baseball team left... Did you see how cramped that locker room was? Guys were sitting ON TOP OF lockers because there was no room.

Memo to 49ers: build a new stadium and build the locker rooms far apart so you don't have to hear other teams celebrating.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Their stadium is a dump baseball stadium that the baseball team left... Did you see how cramped that locker room was? Guys were sitting ON TOP OF lockers because there was no room.

Memo to 49ers: build a new stadium and build the locker rooms far apart so you don't have to hear other teams celebrating.
    They are.

Get well soon 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They are .
    Is that actually going up? They've been talking about a new stadium since the mid 90s.

EDIT: Oh I forgot they're moving to Santa Clara

They are.

what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it
    People seem to like to build these "broken" stadiums... When I see it I wonder why they never finished it

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Trying to replicate (in my best Papa) "The Swirling Winds of Giants Stadium" ?

They are.

If you look close enough, you can see someone in a raiders jersey catching a beat down.