+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers felt the Giants were too loud in the locker room after NFCC game?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Their stadium is a dump baseball stadium that the baseball team left... Did you see how cramped that locker room was? Guys were sitting ON TOP OF lockers because there was no room.

Memo to 49ers: build a new stadium and build the locker rooms far apart so you don't have to hear other teams celebrating.
    +1

Guys, shsssssssssssssss, we're going to the super bowl, keep it down, we don't want the 49ers to be upset at us.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Guys, shsssssssssssssss, we're going to the super bowl, keep it down, we don't want the 49ers to be upset at us.
    I know right?? what an idiot.. If the shoe was on the other foot and they had won at MetLife.. you think they would be quiet??
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They are .
    Is that actually going up? They've been talking about a new stadium since the mid 90s.

EDIT: Oh I forgot they're moving to Santa Clara

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They are.

what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    what on earth is that little corner there? Like a free-to-watch corner of the stadium? It can't be because we all know how that would turn out. But it sure looks like it
    People seem to like to build these "broken" stadiums... When I see it I wonder why they never finished it

god they are looking for anything to motivate them
    Apologize to Melo 5

well after all the **** the niners talked before that game im glad the giants were loud in celebrating the nfc championship w. freaking vernon davis was handing out invitations to his 49ers nfc championship celebration party all week leading up to that game. i hate the niners want this W
    FUTURE NFL STAR

they aint heard nothin yet!

Quote Originally Posted by moosedrool View Post
    Seriously, what a bunch of whining *****es. The more I hear from them and their fanbase, the happier I become that the G-Men beat them in the NFCCG.

+ Reply to Thread