+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 49ers felt the Giants were too loud in the locker room after NFCC game?

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know right?? what an idiot.. If the shoe was on the other foot and they had won at MetLife.. you think they would be quiet??
    ...Speaking of a crap stadium.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    They are.

If you look close enough, you can see someone in a raiders jersey catching a beat down.
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Dude you'd have to dig as low as SHEA to find a place as big of a dump as Candlestick

i know the weather sucked but it was so quite sunday atleast on tv it was i thought i was watching golf and some goofy guy was holding a sign saying "quiet please"
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Colorado49er View Post
    lol, you guys are reading WAY to much into that.
    If anyone was reading too much into it, it was Whitner. It makes perfect sense that the next door locker room is louder than usual after any playoff win, especially a playoff win that results to a Super Bowl trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Hope Eli tags their wall this time.
    With Krylon, not a Sharpie.........

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/powerrankings/_/year/2012/week/6

The video embedded on that, around the 2:30 mark it is mentioned.

I'll give them some slack since they haven't been to the playoffs in such a long time, most of the players on their team are unfamiliar with the atmosphere, and at the time they had not experienced a loss in the playoffs in which the next door locker room will be filled with joy.

Apparently the sounds of us celebrating really bothered them.
    It's not really that big of a deal. I believe that their locker rooms are pretty close to each other. If I were them, I would take it personal too. Maybe as a motivator of some sort.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    i know the weather sucked but it was so quite sunday atleast on tv it was i thought i was watching golf and some goofy guy was holding a sign saying "quiet please"
    well I think part of the problem is that the new stadium is twice as big as the old stadium "The stadium is just over 2 million square feet, which is more than double the old stadium, and covers almost 13.5 acres, compared to 10.3 acres for the old stadium. it only holds 2000 more people....the extra million sq ft is a lot of space to fill with sound who knows where the stadium mikes are and then thers the guy that runs the feed that goes out from there....I was there it got loud ...

. . . . . . . .There's no crying in football!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    well I think part of the problem is that the new stadium is twice as big as the old stadium "The stadium is just over 2 million square feet, which is more than double the old stadium, and covers almost 13.5 acres, compared to 10.3 acres for the old stadium. it only holds 2000 more people....the extra million sq ft is a lot of space to fill with sound who knows where the stadium mikes are and then thers the guy that runs the feed that goes out from there....I was there it got loud ...
    Agreed on all points. The stadium was quiet only in the first quarter when the browns had rung up a 14 point lead. That place was electric after that. I couldn't hear my buddy talk after cruz scored his 2nd TD, and I was up in section 329.

+ Reply to Thread