+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Giants' Rolle says knee injury "lingering", but will play

Giants' Rolle says knee injury "lingering", but will play

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giants...SMa27rP1Ff8otN

Excerpt: "“I’m definitely better than I was three weeks ago,” Rolle said Tuesday during his weekly WFAN radio spot. “It’s a battle, it’s a constant battle each and every day.’’

Rolle was hurt in the Nov. 20 victory over the Panthers in Carolina when he slammed his left knee into a camera stationed just pas the left side of the end zone. He hasn’t missed a game since then with an injury that was initially called a bruise and a laceration. Rolle has been forced to miss practice time and it is clear he is managing himself through swelling and soreness.

“With this knee injury, it’s going to take some time,’’ Rolle said. “I never thought it would be this crucial. It’s a lingering process, not anything too serious, but it’s something that lingers around and sticks with you a little bit. But I’ll be fine and I will be out there for the game come Sunday.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

All-Pro
    and the beat goes on with the injury bug.. the ones who are hurt just cant seem to shake it (nicks, Rolle, rivers, hosley and others) and new ones seem to join the list each week
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    and the beat goes on with the injury bug.. the ones who are hurt just cant seem to shake it (nicks, Rolle, rivers, hosley and others) and new ones seem to join the list each week
    Rolle will play, that's all we can ask
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Rolle will play WELL, that's all we can ask
    small addition to what i'm asking of rolle

if he played 3 weeks ago then he is just being a *****....lol

Rolle.....do your assignments and all will be good.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    if he played 3 weeks ago then he is just being a *****....lol

Rolle.....do your assignments and all will be good.....
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Rolle will play, that's all we can ask
    i feel the exact opposite. I would rather if he sat out and healed up some more instead of to risk making it worse. i want everyone to be healthy coming out of the bye

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    i feel the exact opposite. I would rather if he sat out and healed up some more instead of to risk making it worse. i want everyone to be healthy coming out of the bye
    the bye is week 11....long way to go
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelousmik View Post
    As Perry Fewell has noted; there's no keeping him down (referring to Rolle)

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    the bye is week 11....long way to go
    Good position to have a bye

+ Reply to Thread