+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i have to eat crow on 3 players

i have to eat crow on 3 players

stevie brown... this guy is a playmaker i was really down on him in preseason after he got trucked in the endzone by the jags rb i dont even know if he is still in the nfl. also he has a bad game vs the pats in preseason. i was pissed when he made team and when people asked weeks ago who we should cut once sash came back and i said him. boy was i wrong he has made big plays and has looked good out there

domenick hixon... i was probally the #1 hater for this guy in preseason i have always been a fan of his but NUMEROUS times i said he should have been #4 or #5 on depth chart once season started due to his lack of production in preseason. he is a professional and desereved more respect then i was giving him

ab.... i said he was slow cant hit holes and didnt run with fire anymore after the dallas game. sunday he showed us why we all love him he looked just as good as his rookie and 2nd year minus alitte speed.

i am a very postive fan sometimes homerish and i never talk bad about our player but this year i called these 3 out and needless to say ive never enjoyed being wrong so much in my whole life.
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    23 rushes for 255yards 3td
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season
    youtube (youth football Iselin Giants and look for video that's 4 mins 19sec)

Stevie Brown had only an ok game.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Stevie Brown had only an ok game.
    he made a crucial pick last week and had a pick vs panthers
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    39 pancake blocks
    50 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 & 10/26 )
    9-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    he made a crucial pick last week and had a pick vs panthers
    Im more concerned with what he didnt do than what he did.

and a tipped pass is just luck

Im more concerned with what he didnt do than what he did
    so what didnt he do
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    39 pancake blocks

you don't have to eat crow on Stevie Brown ... few of us knew what we had with him (and we still dont) ... so far he has shown some ball hawking ability and every team needs that

now Hixon and AB .... allow me to get you some utensils

they are both TOUGH , that's the best way to describe them ... they wouldnt impress anyone in a combine setting, but on game day they are GAMERS
    Last edited by GMan-67; 10-09-2012 at 04:53 PM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

stevie brown... this guy is a playmaker i was really down on him in preseason after he got trucked in the endzone by the jags rb i dont even know if he is still in the nfl. also he has a bad game vs the pats in preseason. i was pissed when he made team and when people asked weeks ago who we should cut once sash came back and i said him. boy was i wrong he has made big plays and has looked good out there

domenick hixon... i was probally the #1 hater for this guy in preseason i have always been a fan of his but NUMEROUS times i said he should have been #4 or #5 on depth chart once season started due to his lack of production in preseason. he is a professional and desereved more respect then i was giving him

ab.... i said he was slow cant hit holes and didnt run with fire anymore after the dallas game. sunday he showed us why we all love him he looked just as good as his rookie and 2nd year minus alitte speed.

i am a very postive fan sometimes homerish and i never talk bad about our player but this year i called these 3 out and needless to say ive never enjoyed being wrong so much in my whole life.

It takes a big man to own up
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

so what didnt he do
    apart from being solely responsible for the first TD pass, and partially responsible for the second TD pass, I thought he was slow to fill rush lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    It takes a big man to own up
    thanks ro and i know if you had to eat a big piece of humble pie you would as well. when stevie brown got that pick vs browns my wife looked at me and said "i thought you said he sucked" my freaking wife is calling me out lol
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    39 pancake blocks

apart from being solely responsible for the first TD pass, and partially responsible for the second TD pass, I thought he was slow to fill rush lanes.
    did you watch the game 1st td was t rich run 2nd one was chase blackburn getting burnt by a wr with no help from rolle...
    FUTURE NFL STAR

2014 season
    39 pancake blocks

+ Reply to Thread