+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants: Ahmad Bradshaw says Hakeem Nicks gave "hint" that he will play Sunday

Giants: Ahmad Bradshaw says Hakeem Nicks gave "hint" that he will play Sunday

Giants: Ahmad Bradshaw says Hakeem Nicks gave "hint" that he will play Sunday

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._says_hak.html

Excerpt: "Hakeem Nicks has missed the Giants' last three games with a combination of ailments. First, there's the pain in his surgically repaired right foot. Later, a knee injury he suffered win Week 2 against the Buccaneers caused swelling when he returned to practice.

Monday, Tom Coughlin said he wasn't ready to answer whether Nicks would practice this week. But at least one teammate believes the star wide receiver will be back in uniform in time for a highly anticipated matchup against the 49ers Sunday.

"I think he'll be here this week," Ahmad Bradshaw said in an interview on ESPN Radio this afternoon. "He seemed to give me a hint that he would be." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Not sure what to make of this. But if he comes back that would be HUGE. HUGE, I mean Eli would look better than he has already looked the past 3 games. Could you imagine?

did the hint happen to include a picture of a not swollen knee

Nicks is gonna recover and still have a big season even with the time missed
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Not sure what to make of this. But if he comes back that would be HUGE. HUGE, I mean Eli would look better than he has already looked the past 3 games. Could you imagine?
    Do you always look for an ulterior motive?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Make NOTHING out of this...this means squat. Its all hearsay and even IF true...Nicks cant decide when he will come back anyways.
    This is an absolute non story IMO.

All-Pro
    I'll believe it when I see him suited up on the side line. Until then I think he sits this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see him suited up on the side line. Until then I think he sits this one out.
    Only time will tell, he is third on the newly released detph chart

Nicks is soft but it's not his fault, The Giants are soft on their players. I understand they want to play it safe but they are to safe in my opinion.Other teams let their players risk it if they want to. I mean Logan Mankins played a whole season with a torn ACL.

Lack of Nicks was the reason we lost to Philly in my opinion. Just use him as a decoy.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

What does "soft" really mean?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    What does "soft" really mean?
    Yeah I don't get that either. Now if someone said injury prone unfortunately he is that. Soft? I think it's because of his physical style of play he ends up getting these injuries.

+ Reply to Thread