+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rolle: No "patting on the butt" of ex-Giants

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ng-on-the-butt

Excerpt: "Giants safety Antrel Rolle is looking forward to seeing Brandon Jacobs and Mario Manningham on Sunday in San Francisco.

But Rolle won't exchange pleasantries with his former teammates once the game starts.

"It is going to be good to see those guys and play against them," Rolle said in his weekly spot on WFAN radio. "We are all great friends off the field. On the field ... if that means bring the noise, then so be it, we are definitely going to bring the noise.

"We will hug and shake hands after the game," Rolle continued. "But during that game time, there won't be any patting on the butt." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

What if I want a pat on the butt? lol

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    What if I want a pat on the butt? lol
    Ask her nicely
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Well I suppose I could do that..

On a side note, I hope Manningham goes over the middle, so Rolle can say hi!

Good... They can catch up after the game, but during the match, they're our enemies and must be treated as any other opponent

all's fair in football.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...ng-on-the-butt

Excerpt: "Giants safety Antrel Rolle is looking forward to seeing Brandon Jacobs and Mario Manningham on Sunday in San Francisco.

But Rolle won't exchange pleasantries with his former teammates once the game starts.

"It is going to be good to see those guys and play against them," Rolle said in his weekly spot on WFAN radio. "We are all great friends off the field. On the field ... if that means bring the noise, then so be it, we are definitely going to bring the noise.

"We will hug and shake hands after the game," Rolle continued. "But during that game time, there won't be any patting on the butt." Read more...
    Can you imagine Deacon Jones EVER good naturedly patting an opponent on the butt? Hostile is the way it SHOULD be! I hate all this friendliness on the field with the other team.

Hell...it took LT breaking a guy's leg in half and ending his career to show compassion for an opponent!
    Last edited by bigblue58; 10-09-2012 at 07:11 PM.

I got a feeling Jim Harbaugh is going to try to use Manningham like crazy in this game to try to stick us... He seems like he is a huge ******. good coach, just a ******. I dont think Jacobs plays.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

I miss me some Mario but I like this kind of talk from Rolle...Good mentality to have. I want to see the Giants D go all out and bring the pain on Sunday.

No friendly stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Well I suppose I could do that..

On a side note, I hope Manningham goes over the middle, so Rolle can say hi!
    The way Rolle's been covering lately, Manningham might have to settle for a wave hi......

#80 get well soon...