+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Joe Martinek added to Giants' Practice Squad

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Wow, you missed an entire summer of listening to the Scarlet Knights faithful here singing his praises. He does have talent and showed some grit in the pre-season. He is a power back but not a full back. He can catch and he has a reputation of being a smart player. Not sure where he fits with us short of injuries but not a bad pickup.
    Well in that case welcome to the team... You guys might hate me for saying this but I'm a VT and WV fan I never really liked Rutgers.

Veteran
    a White RB?????

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Well in that case welcome to the team... You guys might hate me for saying this but I'm a VT and WV fan I never really liked Rutgers.
    I like Rutgers more now that Schiano is gone, what a classless act. All he ever wanted to do was follow Paterno at Penn State. All that crap about his loyalty to Rutgers in turning down other offers had nothing at all to do with loyalty. It had only to do with him sitting on the Nittany Lions job.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    I find it odd that you would even have ANY feelings towards what was for years an extremely poor football program. Rutgers was that easy game for everyone.

2 words..Re Peat
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Did Ojomo get any snaps last week?
    NFL Fantasy Football Lineup:

QB - Michael Vick
    RB - Adrian Peterson
    RB - Ray Rice
    WR- Josh Gordon
    WR- Justin Blackmon
    TE - Aaron Hernandez
    RB/WR- Le'Veon Bell
    K - Matt Prater
    D/ST - 49ers

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    a White RB?????
    Racist!

I like Martinek, was high on him being undrafted and all. I think he can be an effective player. Put him at RB, FB, TE depending on the play. Hes a huge guy who can run, and a versatile blocker for pulling, etc. I think his biggest asset is as a larger RB though, he could protect well assuming he knows the assignments and is extremely fast for his size.

I think he may be playing Vernon Davis for the week, to be honest. Think he gets waived next week and Marshall comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    I think he may be playing Vernon Davis for the week, to be honest. Think he gets waived next week and Marshall comes back.
    I think he is here for practice purposes as well
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread