you were WAY more humble than you needed to be in that assessment.
you've got the advantage in the secondary as well as the running game.
you're the favorites in this game, just like last year, we're the underdogs. No question.
Anyone trying to explain away a different fav/underdog scenario than that is trying to make themselves feel better.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
As of today (after watching houston against the jets), the 49ers are easily the best football team in the NFL. Easily.
Unbeatable? no team is. but i'm not a ****. We've got a 3 in 10 chance of beating you, as is, next week.
if we get a bunch of banged up guys back, we have a better shot, but under no circumstances have i seen anything from the giants this year that says their better than the 49ers.
but the season is still young.
Whats your problem pal? Why dont you get to Modells and get yourself a 49rs SB Sweatshirt for Sunday.......or right
they have not won any for 16 years......might be out of stock
The Giants are going to make this a statement game and destroy these fools