+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    Can we get a judges opinion on whether or not this is a troll alert situation?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We did have like 7 defensive starters out. I really don't think our defense has been as bad as people think. We just simply don't have depth and we get worn down by the middle of the 3rd quarter.

Then go be a Niners fan.

Wow....you're just a bundle of good news, aren't you?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

we beat them in their most important game of the last 15 yrs, dont see why we cant sunday. in fact, eli>alex smith by 1million, we will win based on that imho

Niners are more talented than us right now,that's how I see the rosters.More team speed at lb and dline by far.I hope we win,but I don't have much confidence on the road vs super hungry team.

Veteran
    it will be a tough game

As long as Eli Manning is upright I like our chances

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

The playoff run be fair our dline was murdering qbs,right now we are 24th in sacks.That is not gona cut it vs the Niners.You know it and I know it.

+ Reply to Thread