+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Ok then.......since that's all settled, guess I'll be raking leaves instead of watching them lose. I hate that! What will YOU be doing with your Sunday, experto?

with that rationale, then what would are chances be vs. the vikings?

I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    I consider the Niners the top team in the league by far.So I like our chances vs a lot of teams,the Niners with our dline playing putrid not so much.
    Well there you have an experto opinion. Thanks very much for that grandma Harbaugh.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Are you sure your not a 49ers fan hiding behind a Giants picture lol..........

Seriously, do trolls think we haven't seen this pattern of positioning before? Do they think that we've got no street sense, no radar to pick off the low hanging fruit like this?
    No one remembers who came in second.

How come the Vikings didn't feel this way and ended up spanking the 49ers????

The Giants are traveling all the way to San Fran with full faith that they can beat the 49ers guaranteed.

The Niners overlooked the Vikings.The Niners have circled our game a long time ago,don't deny that.They are looking to wammer us.So the team needs to play the best they have played since the Patriots 2007 superbowl to win.I think Niners are that good.

The playoff run be fair our dline was murdering qbs,right now we are 24th in sacks.That is not gona cut it vs the Niners.You know it and I know it.
    Are you going to cry????????????

The Niners overlooked the Vikings.The Niners have circled our game a long time ago,don't deny that.They are looking to wammer us.So the team needs to play the best they have played since the Patriots 2007 superbowl to win.I think Niners are that good.
    Not way better than the Giants and our offense is not an ordinary offense.

+ Reply to Thread