+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

. . . . . . . . . . If you gonna crown'em then crown their ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    Number one, you are a troll and a bad one.

Number two, the Giants offense is better than the niners offense and we have way better weapons.

Number three, the Giants special teams is much improved from last year.

Number four, the niners haven't put much pressure on opposing Qbs and if they don't put pressure on Manning, they will lose.

I concede that the niners have a much better defense but it won't mean anything if Manning is sitting back there in the pocket. He pick them apart. This will be a close game and can go either way.

Veteran
    Guys he is so riigght - i mean if you think about it we should give back our rings to the pats in 07 and 11 - lets face it brady moss gronk welker wilfork harrison, faulk, - samuel - and now the niners have an average group of wideouts - a very good rb and a good oline with a field general qb and Excellent defense and all we have is the best duo in football at wideout and crazy depth behind them - a nice back in ab and electric back in waiting - arguable the best d end in the game - saavy pro bowl vets in osi and tuck - an upstart at te in bennett and the greatest qb in giant history. We have no shot as we didnt then either. I'd be surprised if we even play the game.

Why do you guys think I am trolling.I am telling it how I have seen it on game film of the games.Like we have played nobody and struggled so far vs better teams like the birds.I have no idea why right now you think we are on the Niner level.Last year is last year.

Niners are playing great but these are the games we seem to win. If Nicks plays it will be huge, same goes for Rivers as he will help with Gore. We know they're going to attack on the edges after what Shady and TR did so we slide our coverage. Like I said Rivers will help us tremendously. I honestly believe if Rivers and Nicks played in Philly we would have smoked them. Defense against the run is why we got Rivers.

The only guy I worry about is Davis and Moss. Webby, Prince, Coe and Rolle know Rio's tendency to break early. So we could have some picks off him.

Ringing in the 2012 season!

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    Why do you guys think I am trolling.I am telling it how I have seen it on game film of the games.Like we have played nobody and struggled so far vs better teams like the birds.I have no idea why right now you think we are on the Niner level.Last year is last year.
    The 49ers playe nobody and why you think we are going to keep on struggling without no chance of improving either?

Our only advantage vs the Niners is at qb if Nicks is out.There wrs Manningham,Crabtree,V.Davis,Moss...etc outways only cruz if that is how it is.Where other places do you see an advantage.Advantage vs Bowman/Willis? How about vs the Smiths who are dominating right now.The problem is you guys are talking about last season and not what we have seen through 5 weeks.

Veteran
    One day everyone will learn - if number 10 steps on the field we have a chance to win every game. And reese has proven he can draft depth and has an annwer for the inevitable injuries that occur at all other spots.

Troll.

Please support.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Troll.
    You are the troll not me,you guys ignore the facts that we have seen this year and that we can't sack the qb.If you cant sack qbs vs good teams you cant win.How many times have we seen that fact proven.We gave Brandon Weeden of all ppl all day to throw.It's really scary that some of you are blind-sided by the past.Hey but ok underestimate the Niners and look them over.Fine by me guys.

+ Reply to Thread