+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Wow....you're just a bundle of good news, aren't you?
    LOL ! Tell me about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    Minn "tore us up" ? No, they did not do that. We came out FLAT, and got beat. Props to them. Did you notice what we did after that? Did you notice how angry the Niners played? Do you know that you are next?

Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....
    Giants are not the Bills and Giants are made to score and that is what they are going to do on them.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    Sounds like you are putting us in the same category as the Jets and Bills....Unexceptable!

The 49rs have been beaten by Minnesota... I don't think it will be a blow out; we may not win but our WR's match up very well against their DBs. If Eli can get a little protection they will get their points.

Even though this guy is a troll lets see...The 9ers beat the packers who stink this year and they lost to the vikings who lost to the colts, colts beat the packers also which is another reason why they stink. The teams the 9ers beat have a total record of 7-12, the 9ers lost to the vikings which beat teams with a combined record of 7-12. If you exclude the win over the 9ers, the vikings beat teams with a combined record of 3-11.

Now am I saying that the 49ers stink no, but what I am saying is I don't get where all this hype is coming from. The 9ers have only played one team who has a good QB this year which is Rodgers, who is not even playing that great due to his O-line. BTW I am not saying the giants are any better off, since we beat nobody also. But here is the thing, at the end of the day we have ELI and the 9ers don't. So till proven otherwise, we're still the SB champs and on our way to repeat.

The 9ers are a good team but as long as we are looking at opponents the teams have played the teams they have beaten are 5-12 combined record. If we aren't as good because of the teams we beat the same should be said about them. Also our d hasn't played well and yes we are giving the opposing qb a lot of time but its not like we got our doors blown off by anybody. The two games we have lost we for a combined 9 points, the viks blew the doors off the 9ers. I saw that game and the Vikings pushed them around, beat them at there own game. THATS WHY YOU PLAY THE GAMES, let see what happens come Sunday, I for one and glad this rivalry has been revived reminds me of the 80's.

His finger is fine, all the local beat reporters with actual access say he is fine. I am sure some stupid Niner Fans will say that was the reason if we lose, but trust me, he will be good to go.
    Don't worry about his finger ! Worry about a REPEAT....................Oh how sweet it was! and how Sweet it's going to be, with Cruz's Salsa dancing & Wilson 's Back Flips, ......can't wait till Sunday ! You know what I was worried about V>Davis last year..........but we shut him down ,after that TD. THAT WAS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE , Oh no, it was not VD fault, it was a guy named William's, you still have him around, please let him play I Love his Ball handling ! And when you see him tell thanks from me and all the Giants fans !
    Remember you are playing the SUPER BOWL CHAMPS !

Starter
    As long as the Giants can cut down on big plays (Smith to Davis / Moss), Eli should give them a chance to win the game. But they can't put themselves in a position to have to come back from a big deficit. Keep it close (3-7 points are acceptable) and let Manning win it in the 4th quarter.

Minn "tore us up" ? No, they did not do that. We came out FLAT, and got beat. Props to them. Did you notice what we did after that? Did you notice how angry the Niners played? Do you know that you are next?

Timing is perfect. Niners are ready....
    You played the Bills. And yes Minnesota tore you up.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    I'm thinking it THEY'LL be lucky to keep it within 20. Giants 40 49ers 20

This is the game our D-Line wakes up, go take your sulky opinion elsewhere. The 9ers are beatable and we can beat anyone, we've proved it enough that every one of our fans should know that. Oh yeah, one more thought.....We have Eli Manning.

+ Reply to Thread