+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by yoeddy View Post
    49ers fans have always been that way (at least they have been all the way back to the Joe Montana days). Packer fans have historically been very cool fans...but yeah, they seem to be a little more arrogant these days...
    Niner fans have gotten so much louder its ridiculous. Not sure who has a more inflated sense of worth with a track record of failure: Them or the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Niner fans have gotten so much louder its ridiculous. Not sure who has a more inflated sense of worth with a track record of failure: Them or the Jets.
    Jets, no contest. At least the niners were relevent in the 80's for the jet's. let's see...1969 and..er...that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    If the Giants win by 20 then consider it a success. If they lose by any number it's not a success period.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Jets, no contest. At least the niners were relevent in the 80's for the jet's. let's see...1969 and..er...that's it.
    The only team more irrelevant than the Jets are the Browns...

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    You are a fool. Jacquain Williams made one of the great plays in playoff history when he knocked that ball loose in OT. Give credit where it's due. Williams had one thing in mind as he was running down the field in kick coverage and that was to force a turnover. He didn't go for the tackle which he could have he went directly for the ball and he executed the forced fumble. Nothing to do with gift wrapping anything.
    That's what i call heads up football ! That was one of biggest factors in us winng that game .

GO GIANTS..................REPEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    You are no Giant fan,not with that defeatist attitude!!!

So apparently the Niners don't lose football games...they just hand them to people and you're luck if you get a "W"

Learn something new every day...

expert not

Veteran
    Great, another stupid post that ends up getting 10+ pages of replies. Whether you guys use common sense or facts or anger to argue with this guy....he is beating you at his game.

Banned
    Experto, who is we? Are you an SFO fan in disguise.......a pretty thin one LOL

You may actually lose by 20 or more and then you will vaporize (beam me back to the San Fran Boards Sotty!!!) LOL

+ Reply to Thread