+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    Agreed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Agreed.
    hes one of your fans...... you nitwit

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    hes one of your fans...... you nitwit
    Take it easy, Parcells. Just because he's objective doesn't make him a troll.

By the way, your fans on our boards are predicting a Niners win.

Here's one:

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=136403&page=14

Quote Originally Posted by TonyNYG View Post
    lol dude...read the thread. I've said twice that I think the 49ers are going to win. There is nothing to "take like a man".

Too much going on for us to overcome. Extremely talented defense that at best for us is a draw w/ our offense. A decent overall 49ers offense against a very beat up and underwhelming Giants defense. A trip across country. The revenge factor. Recipe for disaster IMO. If we happen to meet again in the playoffs, I believe it'll be a completely different story (as it was last year). Just the fact that we'd be in the playoffs means that our D has come together. You guys know first hand what happens when we get rolling. Anyway, I'm done for the night as it's getting late over here on the east coast. I'm sure I'll stop back by before gametime, but if not, good luck guys. Was fun talkin sheet w/ ya:grin:
    Last edited by Joe Montana; 10-10-2012 at 01:49 PM.

Bench Player
    Blew out the Jets. Blew out the Bills.

SF 2, NY 0.

Hat trick coming up on Sunday!!!

Veteran

SF 2, NY 0.

Because I forgot that the Bills and Jets have anything to do with the Giants....

Banned
    Take it easy, Parcells. Just because he's objective doesn't make him a troll.

By the way, your fans on our boards are predicting a Niners win.

Here's one:

http://forums.49ers.com/showthread.php?t=136403&page=14
    believe me he is a 49rs fan.......but on to another subject

you have gone on a tear and had huge blowouts.......now you are likely to get a taste of how your opponents felt
    I feel a HUGE Giants blowout coming this weekend........do not tell me it cannot be done, as you have already tasted the blowout turf already in one game this year.........Giant teams almost NEVER lose by more than a TD or less if they lose at all

SF 2, NY 0.

Giants knocked the 49rs out of the playoffs LAST YEAR (bwahahhahahahahaha) in route to a Superbowl victory. A win on Sunday will NEVER make up for that type of devastating loss. Pick your teeth off the floor and come back at me.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    believe me he is a 49rs fan.......but on to another subject

you have gone on a tear and had huge blowouts.......now you are likely to get a taste of how your opponents felt
    I feel a HUGE Giants blowout coming this weekend........do not tell me it cannot be done, as you have already tasted the blowout turf already in one game this year.........Giant teams almost NEVER lose by more than a TD or less if they lose at all
    If they lose at all? Come on now, you lost 7 games last season if I recall correctly.

But seriously, I don't think it will be a blowout. Still a Niners victory though.

Banned
    If they lose at all? Come on now, you lost 7 games last season if I recall correctly.

But seriously, I don't think it will be a blowout. Still a Niners victory though.
    Coughlin's response: ""New year, new time, two new teams. We earned everything we got last year."

This is not last years team.........last years team could not blow out anyone until we got in the playoffs.....this team is viscious

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Giants knocked the 49rs out of the playoffs LAST YEAR (bwahahhahahahahaha) in route to a Superbowl victory. A win on Sunday will NEVER make up for that type of devastating loss. Pick your teeth off the floor and come back at me.
    Knocked us out of the playoffs? Did you see the game? Two special teams **** ups, either one of which not happening would have resulted in a Niners 6th Lombardi. You know it, I know it.

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.

+ Reply to Thread