+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Knocked us out of the playoffs? Did you see the game? Two special teams **** ups, either one of which not happening would have resulted in a Niners 6th Lombardi. You know it, I know it.

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.
    Pats would have destroyed your team to give them their first Superbowl lost. We saw game and we took it, you gave nothing my friend.

Didn't the 49ers lead the league in turnover differential last season? I guess lots of teams gave you those games.

If they lose at all? Come on now, you lost 7 games last season if I recall correctly.

But seriously, I don't think it will be a blowout. Still a Niners victory though.
    Of course you think that........but in the depths of your soul you know you are headed to troubled waters
    The 49rs do mot match up well with the Giants
    At QB its no contest
    RB's equal
    Oline- I'll take ours
    Playmaykers and WRs- Giants
    Special Teams- Giants
    D line- we have been playing a 4 man rush....against your QB we can load the box and run blitz

Knocked us out of the playoffs? Did you see the game? Two special teams **** ups, either one of which not happening would have resulted in a Niners 6th Lombardi. You know it, I know it.

You won the game, I will give you that. But you won it because we gave it to you. You did not take it. Let's be real here.
    LMFAO. I saw every second of the game and actually rewatched it unlike most niner fans. There was one special teams goof (ball hitting his leg) and one take away. How do you call stripping a ball out of someones hand a gift. If stripping a ball out is a gift, than 95% of the teams the 49rs played last year lost (the niners didn't win). The reason the niners had such a good record last year was in large part due to their rediculous turnover differential. You see? You can't have it both ways.

Also, even if the Giants didn't strip the ball out on that last turnover, they would have won. Do you know why I know this? Its due to the fact that the niners could't move the ball at all during the last part of the game. Manning was actually getting first downs. Smith couldn't put anything together.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    LMFAO. I saw every second of the game and actually rewatched it unlike most niner fans. There was one special teams goof (ball hitting his leg) and one take away. How do you call stripping a ball out of someones hand a gift. If stripping a ball out is a gift, than 95% of the teams the 49rs played last year lost (the niners didn't win). The reason the niners had such a good record last year was in large part due to their rediculous turnover differential. You see? You can't have it both ways.

Also, even if the Giants didn't strip the ball out on that last turnover, they would have won. Do you know why I know this? Its due to the fact that the niners could't move the ball at all during the last part of the game. Manning was actually getting first downs. Smith couldn't put anything together.
    Thats loser talk.......it happened, get over it
    This time we might clock you from the opening whistle......you are facing a great team just starting to press the peddle to the metal

BTW what were Alex "the game manager" Browns stats for the 2nd half and overtime? Did you know we once held Frank Gore to 9 yds total for a whole game a few years ago

You guys are in for a rude awakening Sunday
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-10-2012 at 01:29 PM.

i love the reasoning of sf 9er fans. they seem to think that had williams not fumbled, they would have won, like it was automatic. yet, they fail to realize that had he not fumbled, they'd still have to drive the field and score, seeing as how they hadnt done so the previous like 8 drives, i dont know why they feel that way. we still would have won imo, we were making plays but getting stuck at the 50 the 9ers were just going 3 n out in OT.

and by definition, we TOOK the win, you guys never gave us ****, and if u did, u guys are pretty ****ing moronic to "give" us the game and then cry and complain about it, u didnt want to give us the game, u shoulda took it, as we did. SB champs, WOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Thats loser talk.......it happened, get over it
    This time we might clock you from the opening whistle......you are facing a great team just starting to press the peddle to the metal

BTW what were Alex "the game manager" Browns stats for the 2nd half and overtime? Did you know we opnce held Frank Gore to 9 yds total for a whole game a few years ago

You guys are in for a rude awakening Sunday
    I assume this response was ment for Joe Montana....

yes it was, my apologies, but does anyone remember Alex's stats for the 2nd half and OT............was it 1 for 12 or something like that? He makes Sanchez look liker a closer

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    i love the reasoning of sf 9er fans. they seem to think that had williams not fumbled, they would have won, like it was automatic. yet, they fail to realize that had he not fumbled, they'd still have to drive the field and score, seeing as how they hadnt done so the previous like 8 drives, i dont know why they feel that way. we still would have won imo, we were making plays but getting stuck at the 50 the 9ers were just going 3 n out in OT.

and by definition, we TOOK the win, you guys never gave us ****, and if u did, u guys are pretty ****ing moronic to "give" us the game and then cry and complain about it, u didnt want to give us the game, u shoulda took it, as we did. SB champs, WOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Lol. I'm not "crying and complaining" about. Just trying to live in the real world. You barely won that game. It was not a blow out.

who said it was a blowout? i certainly didnt. we won the game, no such thing as "barely" won...it was a good game with 2 good teams, one was just the better team and that team went onto win

+ Reply to Thread