+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Montana View Post
    Lol. Our D has given up a total of 3 points in the last two weeks. You won't score more than 13 points Sunday. Count on it.
    Against The Bills and Jets. Don't start getting ideas above your station.

Banned
    you mean we should take a knee at the end of the game rather than score and take it over 20 point advantage

Don't worry Tom only believes in beating Don Shula by more than 62 points........he's not one to un-necessarily step on an opponent
    Especially as we will see you again in 4 years LOL
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-10-2012 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    im thinking experto is either a SF fan or just being a realist. Me on the other hand.. Homer with a capital H. I say 31-24 giants
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    im thinking experto is either a SF fan or just being a realist. Me on the other hand.. Homer with a capital H. I say 31-24 giants
    No kidding Experto.......a San Fran Fan??????? well blow me over with a feather LOL!!!!!! They FLY to the ball??????........they gonna knock us back

Heavens to Betsy.........We in BIG trouble

I would elaborate on some upgrades at certain positions to make the giants more competitive, however the giants HOMERS will not agree and begin defending players who hasn't don't nothing as a starter. But you know what, loosing is a good thing because it forces changes sometimes LOL. For example, DD is no longer playing tackle. I'm surprised most of you fans agreed before the giants did lol.

As a Niner fan there is absolutely no way this is more than a 10 point win on either side. The Niners are playing extremely well right now but the Vikings game proved that a good running game and efficiency on third downs will do the trick against the 9ers. I haven't seen much of the Giants except the Cowboys game and the second half of the Bucs, so I'm really not sure what to make of them just yet....but to me it's still the same team that beat us in the NFCCG and beat the Pats.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    Against The Bills and Jets. Don't start getting ideas above your station.
    Oh, ok. Wait and see.

Bench Player
    Before I get going here, I am from NY and have a great deal of respect for the Giants. I am however a 9ers fan as I was a child of the 80s during their best years on top of my old man being a fan.

Onto the topic, the experto guy is was too doom and gloom, I don't see a blowout either way for this game. You know why? I am not blinded by my homerism like many of you and many 9ers fans. This is going to be an extremely good game to watch on both sides of the ball. Eli, contrary to what most non giants fan thinks, is a very very good QB. What some of you have gotten right is the fact that he can beat good defenses. What most of you are doing is underestimating the 9ers offense, sure they have played some bad defenses but other teams have too and arn't putting up 35-45 points. Even if you play a bad team you still have to execute, which the 9ers are doing very well, and the giants defense isn't playing their best ball, you guys save that for your end of the year runs. This is just another dumb thread like I see on the 9ers boards way too often. I wish good luck to both teams and hope both can get through with no injuries.

Side note: the whole nfcg thing, giants won fair and square, 9ers had plenty of opportunities to win that game but could not convert, the only gift wrapped turnover was the first kyle williams no contact fumble which did lead to a td...but that td came on 3rd and 15 so it should have been stopped but eli made a nice throw to manningham, granted it was on brock who was only in due to browns injury but still, a huge play none the less. I am tired of hearing complaints as I am sure giants fan are. With all that said, new season, cannot wait for Sunday. Watching it with several Giants fans as that is what I am surrounded by.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    Before I get going here, I am from NY and have a great deal of respect for the Giants. I am however a 9ers fan as I was a child of the 80s during their best years on top of my old man being a fan.

Onto the topic, the experto guy is was too doom and gloom, I don't see a blowout either way for this game. You know why? I am not blinded by my homerism like many of you and many 9ers fans. This is going to be an extremely good game to watch on both sides of the ball. Eli, contrary to what most non giants fan thinks, is a very very good QB. What some of you have gotten right is the fact that he can beat good defenses. What most of you are doing is underestimating the 9ers offense, sure they have played some bad defenses but other teams have too and arn't putting up 35-45 points. Even if you play a bad team you still have to execute, which the 9ers are doing very well, and the giants defense isn't playing their best ball, you guys save that for your end of the year runs. This is just another dumb thread like I see on the 9ers boards way too often. I wish good luck to both teams and hope both can get through with no injuries.

Side note: the whole nfcg thing, giants won fair and square, 9ers had plenty of opportunities to win that game but could not convert, the only gift wrapped turnover was the first kyle williams no contact fumble which did lead to a td...but that td came on 3rd and 15 so it should have been stopped but eli made a nice throw to manningham, granted it was on brock who was only in due to browns injury but still, a huge play none the less. I am tired of hearing complaints as I am sure giants fan are. With all that said, new season, cannot wait for Sunday. Watching it with several Giants fans as that is what I am surrounded by.
    Finally, a non biased approach.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post

Nice analysis. Niners still win.

+ Reply to Thread