+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: I will consider it a success if we keep it within 20 of the Niners

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    We are clearly not in the same class right now as the Niners.The defense of the Niners flys to the ball and knocks you back;while on the other hand our d doesn't sniff the qb or stop a nose bleed.No doubt the Niners will abuse our oline and bump and run and without Nicks we stand 0 chance.With him I still dont give us much a chance.Top to bottom we are not in the Niner league right now.
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! and to think that i thought john sally saying kevin mchale was better than jordan was assanine. smh. wait...is that u mr. sally that started this thread???
    Clock makes a fool of history...

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    The playoff run be fair our dline was murdering qbs,right now we are 24th in sacks.That is not gona cut it vs the Niners.You know it and I know it.
    brought to u by "the people who believe pro wrestling is real" department.....
    Clock makes a fool of history...

I told you we would keep it around 20.........you a phophet Experto

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    we thrive for Away games. When will people learn. And oh. It wasn't two muffed punts.. The second one was created by J. Williams punching the ball out of his arm..
    Yeah what's up with that? I have to remind Niner fans that our Williams punched the Lambardi trophy out of the hands of their Williams, but they seem to imagine that Kyle Williams just gave it up without contact. Every time they blame Williams I ask, "Who was blocking our gunners? Shouldn't they get some blame too?"

Quote Originally Posted by pino View Post
    Yeah what's up with that? I have to remind Niner fans that our Williams punched the Lambardi trophy out of the hands of their Williams, but they seem to imagine that Kyle Williams just gave it up without contact. Every time they blame Williams I ask, "Who was blocking our gunners? Shouldn't they get some blame too?"
    Well...actually, he did give up the first one without contact...!

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Giants knocked the 49rs out of the playoffs LAST YEAR (bwahahhahahahahaha) in route to a Superbowl victory. A win on Sunday will NEVER make up for that type of devastating loss. Pick your teeth off the floor and come back at me.

WOW...............................NOW ! NOW ! Guys did you hear who WON. !...............That's right The NYG* SBC

+ Reply to Thread